Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car air conditioning re-charge

Options
  • 11-07-2012 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where to get a cheap aircon recharge? I see halfords have a can for €45 and dispenser for €25.. .they also say that they recharge for €13.99, I assume this is on top of the €45 can? Can't find anything on ebay or Amazon with reasonable postage available to Ireland.....

EDIT: having looked at other threads I could be better off getting it done profestionally. I'm in the Longford/Mullingar area so If anyone knows someone there that's good value let me know either. Should have put this in the motoring section in hind site....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

recharge only if you know you dont have a leak

could call an expert - get a full evacuation - then test - then recharge :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 17 RevOC

FastFit/FirstStop, €40 for a recharge, €50 for a recharge including bacterial bomb to clean out the air vents and piping

Certified technicians too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

RevOC wrote: »
    FastFit/FirstStop, €40 for a recharge, €50 for a recharge including bacterial bomb to clean out the air vents and piping

Cool seems like hammils in mullingar is a first stop, although not sure. Emailed them anyway to check. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

RevOC wrote: »

If you are an axa customer you get the €50 one listed above by showing your axa card for €40. Valid to July 31st

http://www.axaplus.ie/fastfit_aircon.htm?newsletter=yes

Here's a list of fast fit locations:

http://www.axaplus.ie/fastfit_aircon_branches.htm

Advertisement