Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Psychic Flathan / His Home In germany (caught)

• 11-07-2012 4:07am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32

I seemed to be banned from the Television for no reason,
    Image%202012-07-11%20at%204.00.31%20AM.png

Anyway, for all those who think the Psychics on TV3 are rich and get all the money, you should think again. And screw the ones in Ireland on the dole saying they are going to make an report to TV3, Get a life would ya?... feak sake like..

Anyway, here he is:
    http://www.videoportal.sf.tv/video?id=ac2a5ed3-3755-4e94-9fb5-1ed2c0761306

Also, this was at 6.03.2012,
    And to note he was doing the shows around this year too.

So again, imo screw the people saying they are going to make kiddish reports to TV3, those people are acting like the 12 year old "anonymous", and you all know what happened to the "anonymous" kids that got too cockey, they got arrested.

As you can see ,Flathan works hard and does not get much for what he does.
    Saying your going to make reports to TV3 and all this makes you look like a fool and can get you into a lot of trouble.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,227 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

That's a man?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

float.07 wrote: »
    sake like

By all accounts it's a very popular drink in Japan, but I haven't yet had the pleasure of sampling it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Anyway, for all those who think the Psychics on TV3 are rich and get all the money, you should think again.

No; flathan says that. He says he is very rich and famous.

.. /thread. Stop trolling, flathan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

Budapest is in Hungary.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32 float.07

LH Pathe wrote: »
    No; flathan says that. He says he is very rich and famous.

.. /thread. Stop trolling, flathan.

oh go away with your /thread would ya?
    that's what they say on 4chan and kiddie forums.

grow up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I'm not a psychic but I can foretell you won't be long getting banned from here either :P

EDIT: what's the point of this thread? To suggest that a fraudster playing/preying on the minds of vulnerable people is somehow a hard worker?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Can someone make this simple for me because I'm confused about what the fuck this thread is about.

oh go away with your /thread would ya?
    that's what they say on 4chan and kiddie forums.

grow up

must.. restrain... the k/b warrior within

you were serious in the op? dang. You really are a retard!

LH Pathe wrote: »
    must.. restrain... the k/b warrior within

you were serious in the op? dang. You really are a retard!

ah yes, the "OP" ...

flathan.. Stop it. You are

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Can someone make this simple for me because I'm confused about what the fuck this thread is about.

Flathan is one of those psychic scammers on latenight TV3 who along with his fellow scammers are getting a slating over in the tele forum. I guess Float has a hard on for him and as he's banned from the Television forum can't post on the specific thread with his LEAVE FLATHAN ALOOOOONE stuff so figured AH was the next best place.

Either that or he's simply a poor troll. Haven't seen enough of his posts to make a decision.

EDIT: Yup, troll.. /thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Flathan is one of those psychic scammers on latenight TV3 who along with his fellow scammers are getting a slating over in the tele forum. I guess Float has a hard on for him and as he's banned from the Television forum can't post on the specific thread with his LEAVE FLATHAN ALOOOOONE stuff so figured AH was the next best place.

Either that or he's simply a poor troll. Haven't seen enough of his posts to make a decision.

Thanks for the summary.

I thought it might be something important. :)

He's doing good work exposing that racket in fairness.

apologies, float.07

EDIT: Yup, troll.. /thread

yo I be chaving and say'ing the /thread man be tripp'ing cool yo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,070 ✭✭✭✭event

I seemed to be banned from the Television for no reason,
    Image%202012-07-11%20at%204.00.31%20AM.png

Anyway, for all those who think the Psychics on TV3 are rich and get all the money, you should think again. And screw the ones in Ireland on the dole saying they are going to make an report to TV3, Get a life would ya?... feak sake like..

Anyway, here he is:
    http://www.videoportal.sf.tv/video?id=ac2a5ed3-3755-4e94-9fb5-1ed2c0761306

Also, this was at 6.03.2012,
    And to note he was doing the shows around this year too.

So again, imo screw the people saying they are going to make kiddish reports to TV3, those people are acting like the 12 year old "anonymous", and you all know what happened to the "anonymous" kids that got too cockey, they got arrested.

As you can see ,Flathan works hard and does not get much for what he does.
    Saying your going to make reports to TV3 and all this makes you look like a fool and can get you into a lot of trouble.

how have you deduced that?
    because the outside of a building he is going into isnt fancy?

perhaps he has a gold toilet in there, as well as diamond beds and all sorts of valuables
    or he doesnt spend big money on his house, preferring to keep his vast amounts of money in a vault and swim in it, ala scrooge mcduck?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭books4sale

Bet this thread will be locked even deleted, lifetime bans for all

......once the mods roll out of bed. :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I prefer septic peg

the video was in german translate anywho

yes these dopes are on tv3 we all watch on tv forms there been great trolls calling in

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement