Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned by a Bully, banned for no reason.

Options
  • 11-07-2012 4:09am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32

Greetings,

Here is a PM I got from a "mod2.
    Image%202012-07-11%20at%204.00.31%20AM.png

I am sorry for saying that,I did not know. I know now and fully understand, May I please get unbanned from the tel section?.

Have a great day.
    Thank You.

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I'm not going to entertain a dispute resolution thread that begins with an insult to the moderator. If you haven't already attempted to resolve this by PM to the moderator, please do so now. If you can't resolve it with the moderator, you can open another thread here - and this time, refrain from name-calling.

Another hint: if your thread title says you were banned for no reason and your opening post claims that you know what you did wrong and are sorry, it doesn't reflect well on the sincerity of your appeal.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement