Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Donegal GAA jersey for a child?

Options
  • 11-07-2012 6:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 33,621 ✭✭✭✭

Wondering if you can buy jerseys for 3yr olds? Or do they start at an older age?

If you can, anyone know where I would get one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 michelmo

Try sportworld above heatons in the courtyard

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Where in the county are you? Have seen them in Donegal sports in Donegal Town.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭martyeds

My wife got one for a 3 year old last year in the Super Valu promotion that they did. I think it was half price if you had a certain amount of points. I am not sure if they are doing that promo this summer though. Any major sports shop would stock them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 TGEF

NIMAN wrote: »
    Wondering if you can buy jerseys for 3yr olds? Or do they start at an older age?

If you can, anyone know where I would get one?
    I believe Supervalu are doing a Donegal GAA promotion just now. Have seen them in my local SV. Otherwise it all depends on your location before we quote specific retailers to save you a long journey.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

You can get one for €40 online (+ P & P) from O'Neills

Edit: They also have a factory outlet in Strabane

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

muffler wrote: »
    You can get one for €40 online (+ P & P) from O'Neills

Edit: They also have a factory outlet in Strabane

That's the ladies GAA jersey. The men's one is made by Azzurri. Your best bet is probably sportsworld as they would be the cheapest, possibly Elvery's as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,621 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Thanks all.

Will check out my local SuperValu first and see if anything there.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

That's the ladies GAA jersey. The men's one is made by Azzurri. Your best bet is probably sportsworld as they would be the cheapest, possibly Elvery's as well.
    Indeed it is :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

That's the ladies GAA jersey. The men's one is made by Azzurri.

They never said if it was a ladies or men's jersey they were after! The poor women never get any support! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭henke

Well when I got an adult one a few weeks ago Brian McCormick's was the cheapest at €50. Lifestyle was €60 and Sportsworld was €55. Could be different prices now but worth looking around.

• Advertisement

In case anyone might be looking, tracked some down in Buncrana today.

€40 for full kit and €29 for just the top seems to be the going rate for youngest ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

NIMAN wrote: »
    In case anyone might be looking, tracked some down in Buncrana today.

€40 for full kit and €29 for just the top seems to be the going rate for youngest ages.

Buncranna is a big place you know ;)

Can remember the name of the shops;)

One was a basically a sports shoe shop and the other was more a sports store, with the cash till downstairs, bit of an old looking place but decent stock.

Both along the same row of shops, same side of street as Dinny Grants pub.

Advertisement