Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Former account and current.

Options
  • 11-07-2012 8:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

I was reading the closed accounts thread
    ( http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056528158) and periodically have a giggle at the threads in the Prison forum.

My previous account 'BarryDoodles' (used it a very long time ago) still exists. Since using this account, I have since changed email addresses and no longer can access it to close it myself.

Neither my current account or BarryDoodles have any bans or infractions against them and I have always tried to be a contributing member of boards.ie on legal and economical issues.

I do not want an old account coming back to bite me or to clog up servers etc.

Is there anything you can do?

I stopped using 'BarryDoodles' after it became apparent that my identity was very obvious to college authorities (My position as the only legal researcher and my degree choice) and others.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement