Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creches in Ballinteer or Rathfarnham

Options
  • 11-07-2012 8:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,
    Just looking for some feedback on creches in either area. I´ll be moving there in September with two little ones, one 3 yrs and the other 1.5 yrs. Any info, opinions etc would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

Daisy chain behind the eden pub on grange road is fantastic. Avoid little minnows in the ballintyre development by all accounts - I haven't heard one good thing about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Gyck

Hi,

Check out http://www.rainbowdaycare.ie/, we had our daughter there for 3 years and I highly recommend it. Great staff, excellent facilities and a beautiful location - just up from Stackstown Golf Club.

Gyck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

Our little ones were very happy in Ballinteer Montessori. They were based in Our Lady's School at the time, though they've moved down towards Nutgrove now.

Advertisement