Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

photos from old phone - help!

Options
  • 11-07-2012 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All,

I have an old Sony Ericsson Xperia mini where all my photos are stored. I got an upgrade about 3 months ago to the new Sony Xperia(the fancy one!) and needed to get a new slim sim card.
    I should stress, i know NOTHING about phones/tech stuff or whatever so when the guy explained how to transfer everything across ..well he lost me after "all you do is..."!

So.. now 3 months later ive realised i need some photos from my old phone.. not a problem i think and plug it into laptop.. however the only photos that appear are the manufacturers ones.. none of mine are there!! :confused:
    is there any way I can get my photos transferred from old phone? the old sim is obviously deactivated..help!
    :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 melb78

Hiya
    Thanks so much for the swift reply! :D

I can view the photos on the phone itself no problems, same for videos but when I plug into laptop and hit "connect phone to pc" like I used to and then "view files" it just brings up the sample manufacturers one. Mine dont seem to be anywhere.

When I rang 02 they mentioned something about a memory card.. i definitely didnt buy one so unless the phone came with one already installed (i know i know my ignorance is astounding lol!) then they must be stored to the phone?...:confused:

Advertisement