Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with Balbriggan Exchange ?

Options
  • 11-07-2012 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

Hi eircom reps,

Currently experiencing broadband degradation [ no upload speed since Friday ] with Vodafone who tell me that there is an issue with the Balbriggan exchange, which affects all customers.
    Can you confirm and may share more news ?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Vico1612 wrote: »
    Hi eircom reps,

Currently experiencing broadband degradation [ no upload speed since Friday ] with Vodafone who tell me that there is an issue with the Balbriggan exchange, which affects all customers.
    Can you confirm and may share more news ?
    Thanks

Thank you for posting on the eircom Forum.

I hope you will appreciate I can only comment on direct eircom broadband and phonelines customers. Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to advise further, and not aware of a general issue in your area.

You therefore need to contact your own provider for further assistance. They will have access to your phoneline or broadband details and are solely allowed to check this for you.

Best regards,
    Ant

• Registered Users Posts: 6 1murph

I've just reactivated my phone line on the balbriggan exchange to avail of broadband but find that the max download speed is 1Mb - is this it? Is there any possibility of the line being upgraded? If so, when?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

1murph wrote: »
    I've just reactivated my phone line on the balbriggan exchange to avail of broadband but find that the max download speed is 1Mb - is this it? Is there any possibility of the line being upgraded? If so, when?

Hi 1murph,

Can you PM me with your name. address and telephone number and I will check that for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

1murph wrote: »

Hi 1murph,

I got your PM thanks, I will look into it and get back to you soon.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement