Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Customer Service

Options
  • 11-07-2012 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi folks,

I was wondering if anyone else is having a terrible time getting Vodafone to resolve any issues with account, etc.

To keep it brief, I have complained several times in the past 12 months or so and eventually got sick of them and went to another provider. My contract with Vodafone expires this month but they are still trying to bill me, etc even though I have documented evidence of telling them to terminate my account completely going back to early this year!

My next step is to ask my bank to hold any DD applications that come from Vodafone.

Disgraceful customer service, anyone else have issues with them and did you get them resolved?

Comments

Advertisement