Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend decent letting agent

Options
  • 11-07-2012 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,

i'm currently in the process of renting out a 3 bed property in the tallaght area. Can anyone recommend a decent letting agent as I want to get in touch with one.

Thanks;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭iCosmopolis

My LL moved abroad a couple of years ago set us up with get-let.ie , find them great to deal with from tenant perspective - and he has no issues as he's stayed with them for a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Meow_35

Hi,

Thanks for that. I have contacted them about the property. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Meow_35

Another question on this.

I had a letting agent call me today and explained how their service works which was full management of my property. Now, I don't know about anyone else but the quote he gave me for their service was 6% approx of the annual rental income and that was working out about a possible €700!! I think this is ridiculous.

Has anyone else ever used a letting agency JUST to advertise their property and manage their property themselves to save on costs? How could anyone afford paying €700 if their renting out their property and possibly paying rent or even another mortgage themselves? Crazy!

Only other option is to just advertise through Daft which I have done before but I figured it would get more exposure through an agent. Any ideas?

Advertisement