Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to sell contents of an office in Cork

Options
  • 11-07-2012 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi Lads/lassies

I am looking for potential places I could advertise the sale of office furniture, desk , cabinets equipment due to an office refurbishment in the Cork Region.

Does any one know the best places to list these items besides Done Deal or any company in Cork who would come and make an offer on the lot

Office Desks x 4
    reception Counter
    Storage Heater
    Radiator Covers
    Recepton Area Screens,
    Meeting Tables

Peolpe's expereinces and advice would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

there is a 2nd hand store down on Centre Park road they might offer you a deal on the lot if you like..That or there was one also across from the south infirmary...

Other than that Adverts is very good i have sold a few bits and pieces on that

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

I don't know if there's much demand for office furniture right now. We tried to sell a lot of near unused stuff when we moved office about a year and a half ago and couldn't get either of the above-mentioned places to take it. Well, the place by the South Infirmary said he'd take it but couldn't pay us anything for it!

You might get someone on done deal or word of mouth, but we ended up giving it away to a charity.

Advertisement