Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of finishing an unfinished house

Options
  • 11-07-2012 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi,

I like an unfinished house in county Dublin. Its 275 sq mt 5 bed detached house with shell laid out with front doors/windows. I am a complete novice when its come about construction but if I can, I will like to buy this house. I am attaching few pics that will give rough idea about condition of the house and will like to know that how much its going to cost me to finish this house with time frame. I cant afford anything north of 100k so if it exceeds that its end game.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 280 ✭✭engineermike

I'd hazard that there is 100 K in finishing that house, and a bit more.
    A lot more specifics would have to got to provide quantity. Just from the photo's It looks like 100 K + in my estimation.
    mike f :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭scwazrh

You might get away with 100k for a cheap and cheerful finish with some DIY but for a finish you would expect in a 5 bed detached I would guess excess of €140k

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

jasus
    275msq
    no windows installed..
    how long is it sitting there? exposed to the elements...

Advertisement