Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skangers getting a bashing on Talbot St, Dublin !!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Moved from Self Defence & Martial Arts..

Go get 'em Degsy :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Moved from Self Defence & Martial Arts..

Go get 'em Degsy :D

Dobra! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

serious boot to the face at the end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

At 0.24, What did the skanger with the blue top throw?

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭daddydick

And in other breaking news Osama Bin Laden has been found

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,568 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Looks like crisps or chips I think. What's the red thing covering his left hand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

Tube of pringles

• Registered Users Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭whatnext

as a rule I detest violence of any type.

but what makes it a proper rule is that there are exceptions, like this case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

It says here that the guy with the umbrella was trying to defend himself ?

Footage of the Talbot Street attack, posted on YouTube, shows the incident unfold as members of the public pass by.
    It shows a man with a red top and carrying an umbrella trying to fend off two other larger men. It doesn't look that way though. Touche Turtle & Dumm Dumm. http://www.herald.ie/news/morons-brawl-in-city-centre-as-tourists-look-on-3166017.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭bbuzz

Looks to me like the skangers provoked the fight tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

I'd say there where 4 skangers involved in that incident.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

The two body builders look like Poles....fair play to them, I'd gladly let them clean up the streets!

Grid. wrote: »
    The two body builders look like Poles....fair play to them, I'd gladly let them clean up the streets!

Anybody who kicks somebody to the head like that, deserves a long time in jail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

Happyman42 wrote: »
    I'd say there where 4 skangers involved in that incident.

Might agree after watching the unnecessary kick to the head. He could have got into real trouble with that one. An unexpected kick in the head can cause real damage or kill easily.

I suppose they where not going to take any chances. Remember the scum who killed the two Polish with the screwdriver in Drimnagh. I would probably make sure that they would not get up too quickly myself.

No heroes in this video but it does seem but a bit of justice served and the scummers might think twice the next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Rhand

As I said somewhere else:

My Brazilian roommate was on the street and asked the 2 Brazilians why they fought those knackers. And it turns out those knackers were mocking the Brazilian boys.

Maybe they'll think twice about mocking other people now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

To be fair it looked like yer man was about to try to impale him with the brolly before the kick went in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Rhand wrote: »
    the Brazilian boys

Surely you mean The Boys From Brazil?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

That kick in the head at the end was well deserved, might teach the little smack head not to start fights in future.

zenno wrote: »
    It says here that the guy with the umbrella was trying to defend himself ?

Footage of the Talbot Street attack, posted on YouTube, shows the incident unfold as members of the public pass by.
    It shows a man with a red top and carrying an umbrella trying to fend off two other larger men. It doesn't look that way though.

I think CORMAC MURPHY watched a different YT clip than we did!.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 quizalot

Thinking two unfortunates getting beaten up on the streets is fun?
    Get some compassion, will you...

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭alphabeat

ah, man ,
    why couldnt they have given the skank a few digs as well ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

quizalot wrote: »

Two unfortunates haha yeah right - are you one of the skangers?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

TV3 made a whole segment out of that thread on Midweek last night

quizalot wrote: »

Ah here leave it out

The fight was initiated by the two trackies, at 20 seconds the lad who initiated the fight is getting off the ground with the same brolly he tried using as a weapon in the first place and got a kick in the snot for it.

He was still armed with a weapon, he deserved the kick in the face ~ it disarmed him.

As soon as they could the two lads who was who were attacked tried to leave the area only to have one of your poor unfortunates follow them and assault one lad by throwing a missile at him then proceeding to follow the lads through the junction.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Ah here leave it out

The fight was initiated by the two trackies, at 20 seconds the lad who initiated the fight is getting off the ground with the same brolly he tried using as a weapon in the first place and got a kick in the snot for it.

He was still armed with a weapon, he deserved the kick in the face ~ it disarmed him.

As soon as they could the two lads who was who were attacked tried to leave the area only to have one of your poor unfortunates follow them and assault one lad by throwing a missile at him then proceeding to follow the lads through the junction.

My guess is that it was a can of Stella

That kick in the head at the end was well deserved, might teach the little smack head not to start fights in future.

A scuffle turned into a serious assault and I know who I would be charging with that. Inexcusable and unjustified serious assault. That is what is wrong on the streets, 'personal limits and responsibility'.
    I knew somebody who died as a result of a kick to the head while the crowd stood around and bayed for more. Just because it is on youtube doesn't make it mindless entertainment for the mob.

A scuffle turned into a serious assault and I know who I would be charging with that. Inexcusable and unjustified serious assault. That is what is wrong on the streets, 'personal limits and responsibility'.
    I knew somebody who died as a result of a kick to the head while the crowd stood around and bayed for more. Just because it is on youtube doesn't make it mindless entertainment for the mob.

What would you have done in that situation?.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

The dirtbag initiated a physical confrontation whilst armed with an umbrella.

His seeming willingness to use a weapon in the middle of the day meant he was to be considered dangerous and may well have been carrying a knife.

Why would you turn your back on a wounded drug addict who just attempted to assault you,and risk a knife in the back?

To my mind,the kick in the boatrace was a necessary precaution against him getting back up and escalating the conflict.

If he didnt fancy getting his head kicked in he should have minded his own business,somethinng which certain types of people seem unable to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Was not to enamoured by that kick in the head myself but the likes of these skangers probably get away with 99% per cent of these random attacks on vunerable people who either back of or run away from these attacks to the mirth of the like of them so if nothing else it has sown the seeds of doubt in these two about doing it again so job well done.That kick in the head has more often come from the skanger to a defencless person lying prone on the ground having been sucker punched on their way to work.

Advertisement