Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skangers getting a bashing on Talbot St, Dublin !!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭wesf

those 2 lads are heroes! they should be given jobs doing this full time, might clean the place up!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 690 ✭✭✭puffishoes

No, you obviously have a reason. I'd like to know the reason. Being Polish doesn't mean you should be targeted. Being muscular doesn't mean you're Polish. So again, what does it matter if they're Polish, Asian, Native American, Black or Eastern European.

So now not only can you see things in videos that are not there, you're making assumtions about my feelings towards polish?!?!?! wtf....

get a grip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭wesf

puffishoes wrote: »
    WE DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WERE DOING!

MCFLY!??
    i'd say it is safe to assume what they are and what they were doing, everyone has seen that carry on. i'll stick with my assumption

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

So now not only can you see things in videos that are not there, you're making assumtions about my feelings towards polish?!?!?! wtf....

get a grip.

No, I'm just pointing out some reasons that I assume you think they're polish.

But again, what was the f**king point about them being Polish? And don't say "there was no point" or "it's irreleveant".

If I said "well clearly the bigger lads aren't Irish" a judge would look at me and tell me to f**k off.

I do. I can spot it a mile away. They tired to use their umbrella as a weapon.

I would too under certain circumstances. I'm no scumbag.

• Advertisement

No, I'm just pointing out some reasons that I assume you think they're polish.

I have no reason to assume they're polish apart from what i read. They could be from fecking anywhere and i don't give two f*cking hoots where that is.

The reason I stated it was because it's in my head they're from reading so many comments on it nothing else.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

Just watched it again pure class..

I'd think twice about that if you use it in the manner the scumbag did under the same circumstances.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

So you'd use a weapon to attack somebody but you dont think a thus armed person should be kicked in the face for initiating an assault?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

They don't look that young to me, I have no idea if they're from "inner city" dublin.

they might be men of great wealth and taste :pac:

which adds to the point we know little about them but quick to judge.

we have decided they're scumbags and live in inner city dublin...:eek:

I'm just old...so everyone else is just a young pup to me.

Well we're getting assumptions from their accent, what they're wearing and just general behaviour so...yeah "inner city Dublin youths"! :pac:

Degsy wrote: »
    So you'd use a weapon to attack somebody but you dont think a thus armed person should be kicked in the face for initiating an assault?

Ah no Degsy, you have to remember: the two scumbag Polish were in a fighting stance and taunting thme with their fists up as they back away. Clearly deserved it. :rolleyes:

Always wanted to use that smiley :D

I would use it in a case where i felt i had no other choice.

we don't know if the armed person initiated the attack, do you have a video that suggests that the case? or you're continuing down this road of i'll make up my own story of what happened before the video?

I would use it in a case where i felt i had no other choice.

we don't know if the armed person initiated the attack, do you have a video that suggests that the case? or you're continuing down this road of i'll make up my own story of what happened before the video?

Hang on a minute: go by what you see but you don't know what happened before it so the lads are clearly innocent!

Are you f**king serious? You can't say: go by what we know and then say "but you don't know who started it so let's ignore what proof we have".

I'd think twice about that if you use it in the manner the scumbag did under the same circumstances.

we don't know what circumstances it was.

jesus christ.

i'll make up my own story of what happened before the video?

Please do..i could do with a few Belly laughs.

Hang on a minute: go by what you see but you don't know what happened before it so the lads are clearly innocent!

Are you f**king serious? You can't say: go by what we know and then say "but you don't know who started it so let's ignore what proof we have".

i'm saying...

wait for it

WE DON'T KNOW!

we don't know what circumstances it was.

Would you like me to embed the video again?
    I can if you like. I'm sure you'll enjoy watching the start of the video.

Please do..i could do with a few Belly laughs.

you're a bit long the tooth to be going on a like a child degsy eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

well for a start the guy might take it off and give you a new arsehole
    Like the skanger tried?

• Advertisement

i'm saying...

wait for it

WE DON'T KNOW!

Exactly.
    So we go by what we DO know! And I can tell you that everyone that saw it clearly saw the scumbag poke the man with umbrella in an agressive manner.

But maybe your video got edited. Do you want a copy of the one on YT that I saw?

Exactly.
    So we go by what we DO know! And I can tell you that everyone that saw it clearly saw the scumbag poke the man with umbrella in an agressive manner.

But maybe your video got edited. Do you want a copy of the one on YT that I saw?

does your video show why the man with the umbrella acted that way? does it show the incident leading up to that point?

can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Well I reckon they're scumbags because of the umbrella and the can/whatever they threw (spelling looks wrong?) at the end.

And it was in Talbot Street and they look Irish so we can assume they're Dubliners.

I do. I can spot it a mile away. They tired to use their umbrella as a weapon.
    their dublin accents tells us they are dubliners, i watched the video trying to understand what was being spoken and could not understand,
    it looks like the boys who got beaten were the ones who approached the lads that walloped them,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

chin_grin wrote: »
    Lived here all my life bud, so yeah I know the weather can be quite changeable. My point was I've never seen the inner city Dublin youth of today carrying one. It looks strange...almost...weapon-like. :pac:

Again, base your judgement on what you can 'actually' see...the footpath? ...it's soaking wet. :rolleyes:

goat2 wrote: »
    their dublin accents tells us they are dubliners, i watched the video trying to understand what was being spoken and could not understand,
    it looks like the boys who got beaten were the ones who approached the lads that walloped them,

You could hear the two lads? I could hear the people watching them. I assume they were dubliners since it was in dublin anyhow.
    does your video show why the man with the umbrella acted that way? does it show the incident leading up to that point?

can't wait.

It doesn't matter! And do you know why? Because WE DO NOT KNOW. We go by the facts. It doesn't matter what led up to it because... we don't have proof. We have proof of the following: video of the "fight". And second hand info of poeople say the other lads were goaded with insults and so on into defending themselves and then got an umbrella used as a weapon against them.

So: you either believe what people say or you go by what we have on video. In either case, the skangers started it.

Happyman42 wrote: »
    Again, base your judgement on what you can 'actually' see...the footpath? ...it's soaking wet. :rolleyes:

See the umbrella? Yeah that was used to take that guys eye out. :rolleyes:

you're a bit long the tooth to be going on a like a child degsy eh?

Exactly..thats why i'm not parotting the ludicrous idea that the scumbags with the umbrella were the innocent parties.

So...go ahead

212889.jpg

Tell us what REALLY happened!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

chin_grin wrote: »
    See the umbrella? Yeah that was used to take that guys eye out. :rolleyes:

Ever used a stick to chase an aggressive dog away but never intended to actually hit it?
    I'm not saying what his intention was with the umbrella, but it is possible that these the two, in white and green where the aggressors and he is attempting to ward them off. The guy in green is moving backwards with his fists up, tuanting the other guy 'to come on'. The other guy in red, with something wrong with his arm is holding back...way back, at the start of the vid.
    Their quick exit suggests to me that they want to get away as quick as possible...I wonder why?

I am just saying, remove your 'skanger' prejudice and it isn't that simple a case.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

The other guy in red, with something wrong with his arm is holding back...way back, at the start of the vid.

Are you sure he wasnt in a wheelchair?

• Advertisement

I am just saying, remove your 'skanger' prejudice and it isn't that simple a case.

Note how in each of my posts I don't use that word.

Advertisement