If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha YHT196

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Another update on this , upgraded to Ntl hd today and the sound is terrific through the system , also found out how to turn on my mic in 3.5mm port on my media pc and send sound through hdmi to the Yamaha and it sounds excellent (iPhone) , delighted with the system

• Registered Users Posts: 23 orangegoblin

hi guys,

I have a set of Q Acoustics 1010's for the stereo in a different room to the TV. Would the yht 196 amp power these as the two front speakers adequately? Or what would be the biggest speakers you could mate with this amp? just thinking ahead! this question is open to all.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

hi guys,

I have a set of Q Acoustics 1010's for the stereo in a different room to the TV. Would the yht 196 amp power these as the two front speakers adequately? Or what would be the biggest speakers you could mate with this amp? just thinking ahead! this question is open to all.

Thanks

Hi Orange,

The 1010s would work fine with the Yamaha amp. If you wanted to go for something a bit more powerful you could look at the Dali Zensor 1s currently priced at £178.99. Here's a link for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/bookshelf-speakers/dali/zensor-1/dali-zensor-1-blk

Hope this helps.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.