Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Zorn's Holy Visions Dundalk 4th and 5th of October

Options
  • 11-07-2012 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

John Zorn is playing three shows in 2 days on the 4th and 5th of October two of which are world premieres. I'm very excited for this I've been wanting to see him for quite some time. http://www.louthcms.org/concerts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Arlecchina

Thanks so much for posting this! I've been dying to see Zorn for years; really, really excited that he's coming over to our shores.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭mrblondecutsear

Yeah same as myself. Literally thought I'd never get a chance to see him live. Was literally trying to price a trip to new york to see him at the stone last year so this came along just at the right time

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I couldn't believe it either myself when I seen it, from what I had known the man was never even interested by the idea of going anywhere to do a show, unless pushed. Over recent years there was only ever word of him going to Italy or Switzerland for Montreux, forget about Dundalk of all places! But a good word has to be given to the Dundalk Contemporary Music Society for managing to pull this off, I really can't wait for it. If I remember correctly, 3 or 4 years ago Philip Glass was doing a gig over in Dundalk, I didn't have the good pleasure of being there but I'm wondering if that was DCMS' doing as well? Fair play to them if it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Arlecchina

Ha. Me too with the pricing trips to New York! I'd have loved to have seen the shows at Yoshi's a couple of years ago.

Nailz, I know! Dundalk, of all places. It should be amazing. I think we all owe the DCMS multiple pints. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Amazing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 amokrecordings

Wow, thanks for posting this!!!

Advertisement