Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fireman sam double duet cover

Options
  • 11-07-2012 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Can anyone please help me as I'm looking for a double Fireman Sam duet cover for my son's bed that I can buy in the city centre shops ?:)

Most shops that I checked only stock single bed covers.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Most kids bed linen comes in standard single bed form.. How old is he to have a double bed :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

snubbleste wrote: »
    Most kids bed linen comes in standard single bed form.. How old is he to have a double bed :eek:

What is the story with your smart reply. I only want to get this sorted for my son. If you cant help me then there is no need to try and be smart.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

OK, back on track.
    What shops did you try already? I suppose Argos would be best but you prob already checked?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Unlikely you'll find one. Get a single FS one and another single with complementing colours. A friend with a sewing machine, or an alterations business wouldn't charge too much for a very simple job; I doubt if it's 10 mins work.

[edit]Or get 2 FS singles.

• Advertisement

I have tried the usual suspects, argos, penneys, dunnes, Mothercare. I have also been looking online but can only find it in the UK and delievery charge will make it very expensive. It would be great if somewhere in Galway were stocking this product

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Supply vs demand.

Perhaps some of the disability organisations might know where you can source kids products in adult sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

harry corry.

JustMary wrote: »
    Supply vs demand.

Perhaps some of the disability organisations might know where you can source kids products in adult sizes.

Was exactly does you mean by the above statement ? It not funny and very sick statement to try imply about disability (my child) you should be ashamed of yourself and you a moderator :eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Was exactly does you mean by the above statement ? It not funny and very sick statement to try imply about disability (my child) you should be ashamed of yourself and you a moderator :eek::eek::eek:

Am, she was saying that disability organisations might know of stores that supply children's stuff in adult sizes, as children normally sleep in single beds but some children with disabilities might need bigger beds so they'd know where to get them. She was no more implying your child has a disability :rolleyes: Double beds are for one or two adults usually, not one small child, so not much call for double duvet covers of cartoon characters.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Yardleys Lavender

Oh dear, this thread is heading towards scaryville.

Please let the moderator explain herself. I just want source this product.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Please let the moderator explain herself. I just want source this product.

You've been given some great advice here. Why don't you act on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

You'll have much better luck sourcing this online.

Currently searching online but no joy. That is why I turned to the boards communitity for help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Ebay

Took me less than 30seconds to find that.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Justmary isn't a mod in this forum and is to be regarded as just another poster.
    I can't believe a simple thread like this can turn into such a mess.
    Go online, good luck
    If anyone find these bedsheets you can just PM OP

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement