Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog behaviour training

• 11-07-2012 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I am looking for recommendations for qualified dog behaviourists both in Dublin and Wexford. I have a two year old boxer who does not get on well with other dogs. She growls and snaps at them. I think that it is a fear thing as she starts shaking whenever another dog approaches.

She has grown up with several dogs and gets on fine with them. It is just dogs that she does not recognise or know.

Any recommendations would be welcome.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Lucky you! You have a super behaviourist who covers both areas, Emmaline of www.citizencanineireland.com is super, with loads of experience dealing with your very problem.
    Highly recommended!
    Good luck with your Boxer, I hope it makes you feel a little better to know you're not alone, it's a very common problem :-)

Advertisement