If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic TXP50ST50 and possibly a small TV too

Options
  • 11-07-2012 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking to order the Panasonic TXP50ST50 TV that has on offer with a free Blu Ray player at the moment. I was wondering if I could get a price for that in Euro? My own currency conversion puts it at about €1260 but I want to make sure we're all clear first. Also, what payment methods do you accept?

Also possibly looking at getting a new kitchen TV under 30" that works with Saorview. Nothing too fancy, just needs to be able to hang up on the wall. Any recommendations for this?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

C14N wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking to order the Panasonic TXP50ST50 TV that has on offer with a free Blu Ray player at the moment. I was wondering if I could get a price for that in Euro? My own currency conversion puts it at about €1260 but I want to make sure we're all clear first. Also, what payment methods do you accept?

Also possibly looking at getting a new kitchen TV under 30" that works with Saorview. Nothing too fancy, just needs to be able to hang up on the wall. Any recommendations for this?

C14,

thanks for the opportunity to quote - the 50ST50 is still low on stock and unfortunately I don't have a confirmed delivery date - the price is £999.95 and the current €Euro pricing is €1249.99 and that includes a DMPBDT120 Blu-Ray.

For the kitchen I'd look at the LG 26CS460 which is £229.95 / €289.99 and we would do the matching bracket at £11.95 / €14.99.

As ever thanks again for the opportunity to quote and give me a shout if there is anything else I can assist with,

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew

We accept payment by Cheque / Credit Card / Cash or of course bank transfer.

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

C14,

thanks for the opportunity to quote - the 50ST50 is still low on stock and unfortunately I don't have a confirmed delivery date - the price is £999.95 and the current €Euro pricing is €1249.99 and that includes a DMPBDT120 Blu-Ray.

For the kitchen I'd look at the LG 26CS460 which is £229.95 / €289.99 and we would do the matching bracket at £11.95 / €14.99.

As ever thanks again for the opportunity to quote and give me a shout if there is anything else I can assist with,

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew

We accept payment by Cheque / Credit Card / Cash or of course bank transfer.

Okay that's great. I'm not in any big rush to get this stuff, I just wanted to buy while the Blu Ray offer is still on. I'll definitely be getting the Panasonic, I'll take a look at the LG and get back to you on that. Do you have any details on the bracket? Is it an arm or is it flat against the wall?

Okay that's great. I'm not in any big rush to get this stuff, I just wanted to buy while the Blu Ray offer is still on. I'll definitely be getting the Panasonic, I'll take a look at the LG and get back to you on that. Do you have any details on the bracket? Is it an arm or is it flat against the wall?

C14,

No problem and thanks for keeping me posted - in theory that offer is on until September - but there is a possibility that the offer will change so keep your eye out and when you are ready to order give us a holler and we will get it on the system for you.

On the 26" bracket - that was a flat on wall model - if you are looking for an articulated model I can do that for the LG 26" at €36.99 - however as ever with these brackets please do ensure that you have a good wall fixing!

Keep me posted and thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

C14,

No problem and thanks for keeping me posted - in theory that offer is on until September - but there is a possibility that the offer will change so keep your eye out and when you are ready to order give us a holler and we will get it on the system for you.

On the 26" bracket - that was a flat on wall model - if you are looking for an articulated model I can do that for the LG 26" at €36.99 - however as ever with these brackets please do ensure that you have a good wall fixing!

Keep me posted and thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc

Great; I'll place it soon, just need to sort out some stuff first (moving into a new house next year and I need to make sure it can fit this TV :p). I should be ordering in the next few days though. How do I place an order? Do I have to call over the phone?

Great; I'll place it soon, just need to sort out some stuff first (moving into a new house next year and I need to make sure it can fit this TV :p). I should be ordering in the next few days though. How do I place an order? Do I have to call over the phone?

C14 - apologies for the delay getting back to you - if you are placing an order just drop me a PM with your contact details and we will give you a shout - alternatively of course you can always call us on 0044 333 900 0071 and we will do our best to look after you..

Looking forward to chatting and best of luck with the house move..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Sorry, this one dropped off the radar for a while, finding a house turned out to be a turbulent experience. I don't expect you're still running the same offer but I hope to place the order this week as soon as I get in to measure the new place up a bit. What sort of delivery charges would I be looking at to have it sent to Kildare? And if I had to go a little smaller is there anything you could recommend at around 42"?

Also can you give me a quote on the AKG K450 headphones?

bump

Also can you give me a quote on the AKG K450 headphones?

C14,

apologies for the delay!

The K450's are currently £42.95 and we also have the excellent 5 star award winners the AKG K451's at just £69.95 - have a look at the review HERE:

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

C14,

apologies for the delay!

The K450's are currently £42.95 and we also have the excellent 5 star award winners the AKG K451's at just £69.95 - have a look at the review HERE:

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Ah the K451s would be a bit too expensive then. How would the price of the K450s translate into Euro? And does the price still stand for the Panasonic telly?

• Advertisement

Ah the K451s would be a bit too expensive then. How would the price of the K450s translate into Euro? And does the price still stand for the Panasonic telly?

€54.99 for the K450's and if you wanted to go for the Pana ST50 without the Blu Ray - I'd throw in the K451's at €1199.99 ;)

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

€54.99 for the K450's and if you wanted to go for the Pana ST50 without the Blu Ray - I'd throw in the K451's at €1199.99 ;)

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

I may have to bite on that offer. Will probably still want the small telly too btw. I'll let you know as soon as I measure the new place out!

Hey just a quick question or two. Hopefully seeing the place tomorrow so I can measure it out then.
    1. Can you give me a quote on the 42" version of the same TV in case the 50" is too large?
    2. How much would shipping be on something like this (including the smaller TV) and how long would it take?
    3. Is there any way to know what time it will arrive at? (I want to make sure I'm around to get it).
    4. How much is it for the extended warranty on the TV?

Hey just a quick question or two. Hopefully seeing the place tomorrow so I can measure it out then.
    1. Can you give me a quote on the 42" version of the same TV in case the 50" is too large?
    2. How much would shipping be on something like this (including the smaller TV) and how long would it take?
    3. Is there any way to know what time it will arrive at? (I want to make sure I'm around to get it).
    4. How much is it for the extended warranty on the TV?

Buying a new home !!!! Will you be on the front of the Irish Times tomorrow as heralding the end of the recess*on??:D

OK:

1. TXP42ST50 it's £799.95 - I can do it for you on a Boardie special at €979.99 and you can claim 2 pairs of 3D glasses from Pana included that price..

2. Delivery subject to stock would be approx 3/4 days and for teh 2 TV's would be approx £39.95 ..

3. It depends on where you are! If you can let us know we can speak to the courier about timed deliveries..

4. All our 5 year TV warrranties are charged at 10% of the TV price..

Thanks again and keep us posted - congrats on the new home..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Buying a new home !!!! Will you be on the front of the Irish Times tomorrow as heralding the end of the recess*on??:D

OK:

1. TXP42ST50 it's £799.95 - I can do it for you on a Boardie special at €979.99 and you can claim 2 pairs of 3D glasses from Pana included that price..

2. Delivery subject to stock would be approx 3/4 days and for teh 2 TV's would be approx £39.95 ..

3. It depends on where you are! If you can let us know we can speak to the courier about timed deliveries..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Okay, I've seen the place and it does look like I'll be going for the 42" model. Will you still throw in the headphones on that one? I'll be just ordering the big one for now, the small TV might be a few weeks down the line.

I'll be ordering to Dublin, would be very handy to get a timed delivery so if that could be arranged then it would be great! I think I'll get the warranty too to be safe.

OK:

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Okay, I've seen the place and it does look like I'll be going for the 42" model. Will you still throw in the headphones on that one? I'll be just ordering the big one for now, the small TV might be a few weeks down the line.

I'll be ordering to Dublin, would be very handy to get a timed delivery so if that could be arranged then it would be great! I think I'll get the warranty too to be safe.

No problem on the 42 just keep me posted and yes arm twisted I'll do the headphones as well.

Give me a shout when you are ready to pop and we will arrange delivery to suit and of course if you need it installed we can organise that for you as well.

Thanks again

Atvb

John mc

No problem on the 42 just keep me posted and yes arm twisted I'll do the headphones as well.

Give me a shout when you are ready to pop and we will arrange delivery to suit and of course if you need it installed we can organise that for you as well.

Thanks again

Atvb

John mc

Great, I'll call when I get home from work this evening.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.