Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Garnier 24-hour Day Cream

• 11-07-2012 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hello all!

I usually use Clinique moisturiser but found that the price was way too much so on Saturday I bought this Garnier moisturiser to use as a make-up base. However, I found that my foundation went patchy, something it hasnt done before. I thought that perhaps it would take time for my skin to adjust to a new product and so continued to use it until Tuesday but finally stopped because my make-up was still patchy.

Has anyone else experienced this problem with this particular moisturiser?

I would put on my moisturiser and then apply foundation about 10 mins later. I varied it to 20 mins and also barely 5 mins seeing if it would make a difference but it didn't.

I'm on a tight budget so can't afford to buy Clinique all the time. What other low-budget moisturisers are out there that are good?

Many thanks:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭gingernut125

I love nivea, I am using the q10 pore refining one at the moment, but the normal anti wrinkle q10 is also great. not sure how the rest are with makeup.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭DoctorMedicine

I love nivea, I am using the q10 pore refining one at the moment, but the normal anti wrinkle q10 is also great. not sure how the rest are with makeup.

Thank you! Yes, I have heard that about the Nivea creams-they seem popular! I must whip out the laser card again tonight in Dunnes so:p

Do you think it is ok to wear anti-wrinkle cream for someone in their 20s? Or should I keep to the normal creams?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭gingernut125

I'm only 25, I use it because I like the texture and it suits my skin as a day cream, also it has spf!!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭DoctorMedicine

I'm only 25, I use it because I like the texture and it suits my skin as a day cream, also it has spf!!

Oh fantastic! Thank you so much for your help!:):)

Advertisement