Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI 365-UB Transfer

Options
  • 11-07-2012 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I did a money transfer from BOI365 to an UB account for KBC on June 22nd.This has still not appeared at the KBC/UB end but is debited from the BOI end. How will i go about getting this resolved?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi hawkwing,

Thanks for getting in touch.

This may be due to the recent technical issues UB have experienced. If you contact UB they should be able to let you know if their system has processed incoming payments for that period.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, you can contact Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 and we can then put a trace on the payment for you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭hawkwing

Hi hawkwing,

Thanks for getting in touch.

This may be due to the recent technical issues UB have experienced. If you contact UB they should be able to let you know if their system has processed incoming payments for that period.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, you can contact Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 and we can then put a trace on the payment for you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Tara

Hi,

Thanks for that. I called 0818 365 365 and was told that someone may call me back in a couple of days to do a trace on the transfer. I thought this might be done a bit quicker to be honest..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi Hawkwing,

I understand that the wait can be frustrating when tying to locate a payment you've made. We would have a set internal process for tracing payments. This process does take a bit of time. You should receive a follow-up call from our Customer Care Query team within 3-5 working days after you've notified Banking365. Apologies for any inconvenience this delay may cause.

Hopefully we can get this resolved for you as quickly as possible.

Thanks
    Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭hawkwing

Hi Hawkwing,

I understand that the wait can be frustrating when tying to locate a payment you've made. We would have a set internal process for tracing payments. This process does take a bit of time. You should receive a follow-up call from our Customer Care Query team within 3-5 working days after you've notified Banking365. Apologies for any inconvenience this delay may cause.

Hopefully we can get this resolved for you as quickly as possible.

Thanks
    Pat
    Thanks for that,just came through finally now

Advertisement