Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpet Store Gorey

Options
  • 11-07-2012 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Has closed down the shop at the roundabout beside Tesco, anyone know any information on it. I bought carpet from there about 1+1/2 months ago and was hoping to get the same carpet again in a couple of months. Argh.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭thedarkroom

SCRUB wrote: »
    Has closed down the shop at the roundabout beside Tesco, anyone know any information on it. I bought carpet from there about 1+1/2 months ago and was hoping to get the same carpet again in a couple of months. Argh.

Someone told me that they moved to a new spot on The Avenue somewhere near the Post Office. I haven't checked it out myself yet so I can't verify it but you could look and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Ryan T

SCRUB wrote: »

Someone told me that they moved to a new spot on The Avenue somewhere near the Post Office. I haven't checked it out myself yet so I can't verify it but you could look and see.

Has moved to Mick D'arcy old office on the avenue. Has a new name that I can't remember but you will easily find it

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SCRUB

Excellent, thanks for the responses, very much appreciated ... I will go take a look around there so.

Hopefully now I wont end up with odd coloured carpet upstairs.

Advertisement