Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel from Skavsta to Stockholm

Options
  • 11-07-2012 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hello!
    Does anyone know the cheapest or handiest way to travel from Skavsta airport to Stockholm city center?
    Thanks for any tips you may have ; )

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Just did it a few weeks back and we just took the bus outside the terminal - I think it was €20 something return

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Same here, 17 euro or so, I bought my bus ticket by card from the machine in arrivals at the airport. The bus is best option really, takes about an hour to central Stockholm station. Good service, pretty regular, a bit cramped would be the only issue with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 reux_

Thank you very much! Do you know if the Stockholm card covers that cost or if its private?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Private operator flybuss something-or-other so not included on Stockholm card. 17 euro was one way, not sure what a return costs.

Advertisement