Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub for a small party

Options
  • 11-07-2012 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a pub- central or southside if possible that I would be able to hire a section, or a separate room for a small ( up to 50 people) party.

I would bring my own music on ipod, and hopefully the pub could provide simple food- sandwiches and/or finger food.

Any reccomendations?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Walter Sobchak III

There used to be room for about that many downstairs in the Stag's Head, Dame Court.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

The Waterloo on Baggot St have a small area at the back downstairs for about 30 people, and a larger room upstairs for 50-100. If you're bringing in a big crowd, they might do some complimentary finger food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Valetta

There used to be room for about that many downstairs in the Stag's Head, Dame Court.

Thanks very much folks.

I was on to The Stags Head and it seems to be ideal.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Rhand

Workman's Club at the Quays?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Upstairs in Jack Nealons! It's great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Teacher's Club in Parnell Square? Girl I know had a party there a few years ago, was nice enough. Easily got in about 60 people I reckon. Only bad side is that I think we had to be out at 1AM. Had a bar too and a DJ. Not sure how much it cost or anything.

On the bright side it's about 5-10 mintes from the buses in O'Connell street and probably 15 minutes down the road from clubs at the south side.

Advertisement