Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best battery in a smartphone?

Options
  • 11-07-2012 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭

HI and thanks for taking the time to read this.

I currently have a HTC Sensation which is on its last legs basically the batteries gone on it only really stays on when its on charge. But im due an upgrade so figure time to change the phone.

Im currently looking at the HTC One X or an Iphone 4. Now I can get the iphone 4 for free on an upgrade with a 24 month contract or HTC One X for 200 euro.

What im wondering is which has the better battery life or which smartphone with high enough capabilities has the best battery? Ive never found the HTC Sensation to be great from day one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Depends on the size of the screen and your usage. I think the Droid Razer Maxx has the biggest battery of 4" phones I think Li-Ion 3300 mAh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Why not just pick up a cheap battery of eBay as a replacement, they only cost a bit. You can even get extended batteries with extended covers to get a decent 2 days or a real hardcore day of use.

Both of those have pretty much the same battery life. Just look up the specs on battery standby and talk time. Though in practice I found them to have the same battery life.

Advertisement