Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone can recommand a good Mortgage broker for me please?

Options
  • 11-07-2012 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi Guys,

i was talking to irishmortgage.ie cos i heard they are very good and free.
    After talked to them i know they will charge me 499euro if mortgage is approved.
    I understand brokers will get commissions from the banks if my mortgage is approved, so can anyone recommand a good and free broker for me please?

thank you
    tekkenman

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭deadduck

Killian (the ever helpful killers1 on here) has been helping us with our house purchase, which should be done and dusted by the end of the week. Very flexible, always available on the phone or quick to get back on email and always met us at times that suited us. We don't pay him anything, the bank sort him out. Drop him a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 tekkenman

deadduck wrote: »
    Killian (the ever helpful killers1 on here) has been helping us with our house purchase, which should be done and dusted by the end of the week. Very flexible, always available on the phone or quick to get back on email and always met us at times that suited us. We don't pay him anything, the bank sort him out. Drop him a PM.

thank you!

Advertisement