Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email to Kindle help

Options
  • 11-07-2012 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

I have been sent some books by email for my Kindle. However i have absolutely NO idea how to get them on to the Kindle.

I have downloaded the links to my Macbook and when i go to open them it just says that they cant be opened as there is no supporting app.

Anyone want to help a technophobe!!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Teagwee

I suggest you install Calibre for Mac - this is brilliant free e-library management software. You can add your books from your laptop and then set it up to transfer them via cable or email to your Kindle. It streamlines the organisation of all your books and can even convert from one format to another. Although it is free, I think it's one piece of software that's worth a donation every now and then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

Calibre also makes it easy to sideload ebooks bought from sources other than Amazon onto your kindle.

Its a great program, couldn't be without it.

Advertisement