Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 3 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Pirates of the Caribbean sound played with to make a little clearer

Caller that couldnt hear wayne and sound dump run

examply of Time delay

Poor lady confused by time delay

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭haribos

Englisch ab jetzt bitte!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Do you think some callers think that the time delay is part of being a psychic, lets faces it they say it before it goes out on the TV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

spookwoman wrote: »
    Pirates of the Caribbean sound played with to make a little clearer

Would they have the right to play the Pirates of the Caribbean music? Or would it be copyright material?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Richardce

RTE use music from various films such as the dark knight, inception etc. all the time, i wonder if its legal too

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Flathan's sexy dancing will give me nightmares for a long time :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Would they have the right to play the Pirates of the Caribbean music? Or would it be copyright material?

They'd have to pay the Hungarian equivalent of Irma I'd imagine, who would pay the rights holders. I presume that Telemedia would be legit enough to take care of that kind of thing....

• Advertisement

where the video with my mother :) i cannot wait to show it to her when she back from spain on saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Flathan!!

Is it possible to put up one of my own pics here??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Flathan!! wrote: »

Yez itz is...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

careful-now.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Work away..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/payments.php

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭mumo3

spookwoman wrote: »

Nothing to do with the Sam on the show

There was only one other sam i found had no website but did house parties from tallaght

She has no website .. dont know about the Tallaght part?

mumo3 wrote: »
    She has no website .. dont know about the Tallaght part?
    www.Paranormal.ie directory of psychics there's a sam listed
    Sam
    Type: Tarot Reader & Psychic Medium
    Further Information: Does House Parties

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

I find it weird that seemingly the show is allowed to talk about health matters (and probably about the dead) on the hotline but not on TV as if the issue with it isn't how it's morally wrong but just a privacy matter.

Would it be comreg who would have to rule that they can't talk about health things over the phone too? It could just be an issue with BAI being more stringent than Comreg

If that is the case thought perhaps BAIs ruling should still count as it is a service being advertised on TV. Seems like a pretty weak loophole just not having the audio of the call on TV

• Advertisement

Do you stay on the line and listen to your reading or do they hang up once you have asked the question :confused:

Do you stay on the line and listen to your reading or do they hang up once you have asked the question :confused:

Seems like a reading like a conversation should be a two way street, but no they seem to mute the caller fairly fast, and if your under 80 and a fella, and sound jovial in any way your straight off the minute you ask your question........seems like they only trust and want auld lads and lassies.

Watched it for the first time last night .. myself and the boyfriend couldnt stop laughing its class .. is it always that bad?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Watched it for the first time last night .. myself and the boyfriend couldnt stop laughing its class .. is it always that bad?:eek:

Pretty much yeah.

Hang on till tomorrow night though, Flathan will be back and you'll be graced with the presence of an extremely flamboyant metrosexual with a dodgy english accent mit lots of flat renowations, wee-aye-pee clients, magic candles and trips to spain :D

Well its never been good, its kinda like shagging the ugly fat bird, you do it cause you've nothing better, but feel like sh1te afterwards, but a few hours later you'd do it all again, its a vicious circle really of self loathing and dirty pleasures.....it can break your heart too listening to some of the people ringing in pouring their hearts out.

Why would some one else be on ... that Guy last night clearly informed us on MANY occasions he was the best :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,215 ✭✭✭MrVestek

haribos wrote: »
    Well its never been good, its kinda like shagging the ugly fat bird Starella, you do it cause you've nothing better, but feel like sh1te afterwards, but a few hours later you'd do it all again, its a vicious circle really of self loathing and dirty pleasures.....it can break your heart too listening to some of the people ringing in pouring their hearts out.

Fix'd.

this ad so annyoing advanced hair yeah yeah

ah theres a bigger problem with starella than her looks, she would absolutely wreck your head with all that crap she does be spouting on about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Will watch the last hour or so. Watching Bronson on Film4

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement