Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 3 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

"Ladies and Gentlemen, For the first and possibly only time Sam"

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭e-sull

I wonder what she's doing after the show tonight...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

This girl sounds like half the girls I dated when I lived in galway :D

They'll get Jill or Ava after you for saying that.....:p:p

oh look a call at the end

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭haribos

Ahhhhh man i know im going get a scalding from OMIH but did you see the <snip>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

alright luv hope you don't mind paying a extra 2.44 while we wrap up because we can't do time management for ****

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

oh look a call at the end

tumblr_m78ottoW3P1r14xvg.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

"Thanks again everybody" ITS ALL IN A DAYS WORK!" lol

Now im off for a smoke and then bed. night guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

haribos wrote: »
    Ahhhhh man i know im going get a scalding from OMIH but did you see the<snip>

facepalm.jpg

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    tumblr_m78ottoW3P1r14xvg.jpg

:mad: will you **** off with thoose pictures :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭N64

well this show was boring :( Hopefully flathan will be presenting tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭haribos

haribos wrote: »
    Ahhhhh man i know im going get a scalding from OMIH but did you see the <snip>

Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Similar to LLS, the most entertaining thing about the last two hours was the thread. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

:mad: will you **** off with thoose pictures :D

6b947c78d06760ceae41e3b88d5dd6eb.jpg

Now this time I am gone!

See ye tomorrow..Same bat time...Same bat channel! :D

6b947c78d06760ceae41e3b88d5dd6eb.jpg

Now this time I am gone!

See ye tomorrow..Same bat time...Same bat channel! :D

i like meme but dont over use them

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Same bat time...Same bat channel! :D

Dark Knight Rises tomorrow night, so friking excited :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Thankfully one one vid to put up after the show. should i put it on a loop? :D

well guys it was fun :) for 3 weeks watching the show i will continue to read the thread :) bye bye

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Getting quite emotional watching the after show program :o

Bloody hell i have never seen Chase before

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Sam gets caught out by a woman caller lady says its all a s....

• Advertisement

Sparks43 wrote: »
    Getting quite emotional watching the after show program :o

Bloody hell i have never seen Chase before

family back on saturday so no more late night i dont wanna be grouchy

Its ended

And i cried like a little girl

Heartbreaking

spookwoman wrote: »

Bingo

That is all

spookwoman wrote: »

that thumbnail in the video sums it all up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭N64

You consider 2 in the morning late? :pac:

N64 wrote: »
    You consider 2 in the morning late? :pac:

well im not going ot bed till 8pm tonight so sleep for 12 hours and be all fresh up and ready 8am saturday morning

well im not going ot bed till 8pm tonight so sleep for 12 hours and be all fresh up and ready 8am saturday morning

You said in a previous post you will just watch this thread.

Will you not be able to watch it on tv? Pity if you can't. You seemed to have enjoyed it over the past few weeks. Maybe family could let you watch it even for the first hour or so. Just a thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Quirk_Douglas

Don't kid yourselves, you lot love having something to complain about. If this psychic readings racket gets taken off the air, where will you be then? It'll be back to complaining about the politicians. A couple of dozen of the posters here even stayed up until 2am, watched every second of the show, attentively, indefatigably, like it was high art, hypotised by Sam's repetitive words, over and over, going around in circles, you don't care - it's high art, letting her half-hearted and insincere words bore into your skulls, hook line and sinker, typing about it here in a feverish paroxysm of mutual dissatisfaction , it's something to bond over, a shared goal, get this tripe off the screen - then we can get back to complaining about the politicians, yet you continue to watch, mixed feelings, 'SEND ME SOME ENERGY, SAM', you suddenly exhort, in a gutteral throaty roar, then you scold yourself, 'no, I want this off the air - must resist..', your mouth dry, sweat dripping slowly down your forehead, 'how long have I been sitting here watching this? One hour? Two? It feels like a thousand years, yet I can't drag myself away', the perpetual cadence of Sam's voice echoing in your ears, comforting, yet infuriating, 'it's getting closer to 2am - you begin to panic, 'how am I meant to fill the time until 12am tomorrow? I wonder who'll be on', Sam's vacant grin continues to bear down on you, she says goodnight, you clutch the screen, trying in vain to transfer every drop of energy you can, 'don't go', you whisper, 'I can't survive until 12am tomorrow without energy', she's gone, you stand up, lost, desolate, your surroundings begin to become familiar again, back to this blasé, unforgiving Sam-less world, what now? Straight to boards.ie and rhapsodise about how revolting this show is, really lay it on thick, then check Youtube to see if any clips of Sam have been uploaded yet..

'2:05am - Only 21 hours and 55 minutes until I see Sam again... Only 21 hours, 54 minutes and 58 seconds until I see Sam again...
    Only 21 hours, 54 minutes and 56 seconds until I see Sam again...'

BMollie wrote: »
    You said in a previous post you will just watch this thread.

Will you not be able to watch it on tv? Pity if you can't. You seemed to have enjoyed it over the past few weeks. Maybe family could let you watch it even for the first hour or so. Just a thought.

i could if want but with less sleep staying up makes me get mad so easy since i was alone for 3 weeks and said i watch and yes it was fun the pink tractor was the best troll for me

thanks to spookwomen i wont miss out the youtube videos

and i will thread the read in the morning to keep up to date

• Advertisement

Don't kid yourselves, you lot love having something to complain about. If this psychic readings racket gets taken off the air, where will you be then? It'll be back to complaining about the politicians. A couple of dozen of the posters here even stayed up until 2am, watched every second of the show, attentively, indefatigably, like it was high art, hypotised by Sam's repetitive words, over and over, going around in circles, you don't care - it's high art, letting her half-hearted and insincere words bore into your skulls, hook line and sinker, typing about it here in a feverish paroxysm of mutual dissatisfaction , it's something to bond over, a shared goal, get this tripe off the screen - then we can get back to complaining about the politicians, yet you continue to watch, mixed feelings, 'SEND ME SOME ENERGY, SAM', you suddenly exhort, in a gutteral throaty roar, then you scold yourself, 'no, I want this off the air - must resist..', your mouth dry, sweat dripping slowly down your forehead, 'how long have I been sitting here watching this? One hour? Two? It feels like a thousand years, yet I can't drag myself away', the perpetual cadence of Sam's voice echoing in your ears, comforting, yet infuriating, 'it's getting closer to 2am - you begin to panic, 'how am I meant to fill the time until 12am tomorrow? I wonder who'll be on', Sam's vacant grin continues to bear down on you, she says goodnight, you clutch the screen, trying in vain to transfer every drop of energy you can, 'don't go', you whisper, 'I can't survive until 12am tomorrow without energy', she's gone, you stand up, lost, desolate, your surroundings begin to become familiar again, back to this blasé, unforgiving Sam-less world, what now? Straight to boards.ie and rhapsodise about how revolting this show is, really lay it on thick, then check Youtube to see if any clips of Sam have been uploaded yet..

'2:05am - Only 21 hours and 55 minutes until I see Sam again... Only 21 hours, 54 minutes and 58 seconds until I see Sam again...
    Only 21 hours, 54 minutes and 56 seconds until I see Sam again...'

FIRSTLY : We had a dishonest show called Play TV taken off air 2 years ago...through this board forum.

SECONDLY : We will have Psychics Live, another dishonest show, taken off as well...through this board forum.

Both shows did/are preying on unfortunate people....giving them huge phone bills..

We do not live every day as you seem to think, waiting for the next show for entertainment, we have a bond with each other by vetting this show obviously.

We all have our own personal lives to lead, careers etc. and we do that very successfully. thank you very much.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement