Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 3 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭haribos

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    Do you guys sit around all night watching this? Really?

23351725.jpg

Come on now breath, don't get angry or snappy, remember to always ask yourself ,

What Would Flathan Do.....??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Please stop with the willy wonka pics. Should be bannable.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Samich wrote: »

They never get old!

Elmo wrote: »
    They never get old!

They really, really do.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

Agreed. Anime & Manga would be an appropriate place for speaking with pictures.
    They never get old!

Text survives very well.

~

If you're using mobile or touch boards on a phone these pics can be most annoying, especially when quoted, and each one needlessly reduces your download allowance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Auld-Yin wrote: »

Text survives very well.

~

If you're using mobile or touch boards on a phone these pics can be most annoying, especially when quoted, and each one needlessly reduces your download allowance.

23354611.jpg

Last one!!

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    23354611.jpg

Last one!!

Good! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Good! :P

23354693.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

How about a video reply instead then?

At least mix it up, does not always have to be gene wilder.

• Advertisement

haribos wrote: »

Producers55.jpeg

I've seen the gene wilders and all the memes on facebook. Memes should be in the meme forum only. They're so boring now.

Producers55.jpeg

Is this what willie looks like now, after giving away his chocolate factory??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Lads! Knock it off with the pics.

Lads! Knock it off with the pics.

I don't need to be Flathan the clairvoyant to say that even now it maybe won't be the last we have seen of auld willie wonka!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

but the show is based on making money from vulnerable callers by people pretending to have special powers, just because he says hello doesnt change that

YOU MUST BE NEW HERE! .....(no pic needed of Willie Wonka)

Willie Wonka and pic people please take note ;)

BMollie wrote: »
    but the show is based on making money from vulnerable callers by people pretending to have special powers, just because he says hello doesnt change that

YOU MUST BE KNEW HERE! .....(no pic needed of Willie Wonka)

At least with a picture you can't make spelling mistakes!

Text survives very well.

~

Agreed, anyone using the above, will lose download allowance with these huge pics.....

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

Based on what I've read throughout 'boards' and elswhere, a lot of people wouldn't notice the difference.

BMollie wrote: »
    YOU MUST BE NEW HERE! .....(no pic needed of Willie Wonka)

YOU MUST BE NEW HERE!

Seems a bit rude to be honest, Gene Wilder takes away the edge.

• Advertisement

Based on what I've read throughout 'boards' and elswhere, a lot of people wouldn't notice the difference.

Sorry, I hate correcting people, it's just I'm a teacher, and I'm trying not to lose my correction skills!!

I miss my red pen....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Considering alot of us are running on fumes and red bull, I'm surprised the spelling and grammer is not worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭BeerSteakBirds

I've seen the gene wilders and all the memes on facebook. Memes should be in the meme forum only. They're so boring now.

The Gene Wilders ones always crack me up. I'm happy to see them everywhere. If someone has a problem downloading them to their phone then really they need to look at blocking downloads of stuff like images which their phone cant handle because theres always going to be a lot of images etc no matter where you go.

So can anyone coach me (or more importantly us) through a complaint to the regulator about psychics live etc ? I fell at the first hurdle which was the website itself. In order to make a proper complaint I would need dates, times, proper names of shows and specifics etc. None of which I have recorded down at all.

The Gene Wilders ones always crack me up. I'm happy to see them everywhere. If someone has a problem downloading them to their phone then really they need to look at blocking downloads of stuff like images which their phone cant handle because theres always going to be a lot of images etc no matter where you go.

So can anyone coach me (or more importantly us) through a complaint to the regulator about psychics live etc ? I fell at the first hurdle which was the website itself. In order to make a proper complaint I would need dates, times, proper names of shows and specifics etc. None of which I have recorded down at all.

there is a new app called blockgenewilder.

Way off topic!

Complain first to TV3 and wait for reply.

Or sign the petition http://stoppsychicreadingslive.info/petition/

Sorry, I hate correcting people, it's just I'm a teacher, and I'm trying not to lose my correction skills!!

I miss my red pen....

Petite faute de frappe...BIG REACTION :)

Had a dick of a professor who always told us in lectures, typos are typos, they can't be considered big or small, they make what you are writing wrong.... You have to roar wrong!!!

Oh Jesus...... I'm becoming one of those types of people!

Had a dick of a professor who always told us in lectures, typos are typos, they can't be considered big or small, they make what you are writing wrong.... You have to roar wrong!!!

In fairness if I was writing an essay I might be a little more careful. (Or would I?)

In fairness if I was writing an essay I might be a little more careful. (Or would I?)

Are you asking flathan?

Have we any idea yet who is on tonight, don't think I could handle Wayne!

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭ambient.air

Flathan in Germany (shopping for some food)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OQ8SraOOSs

Flathan in Germany (shopping for books)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSl5o5gjE4s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭ambient.air

Flathan in Hungry going to his house after show (caught in the dark)
    http://www.videoportal.sf.tv/video?id=ac2a5ed3-3755-4e94-9fb5-1ed2c0761306

Flathan is awesome!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement