Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 3 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    Who the fuck in ireland would want a reading in japanese??

a Japanese person on holidays?

i also guess in my opinion they want to stop youtube videos also ? aka spookwoman

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭haribos

you didn't miss much

id give one to either one of those presenters, pity psychics are not as physically blessed.:D

i also guess in my opinion they want to stop youtube videos also ? aka spookwoman

Flathan only loves the youtube videos

a Japanese person on holidays?

well we already get ripped on with prices why no on the phone also lol

• Advertisement

haribos wrote: »
    id give one to either one of those presenters, pity psychics are not as physically blessed.:D

it's true what they say .. you either get the looks or the brains... neither of them got the brains...

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Had a quick look at his website there, scary stuff :( I'm emotionally scared

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

where is sue

Spain probably. It's where everyone else is!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

There's a lot of PLAY TV footage still around... ref. to Spookwoman

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

Reply to Complaint about Candle show....

Thank you again for your complaint.

Psychic Readings Live meets all regulatory requirements for a service of this nature, from both the broadcasting and telecommunications regulators. The broadcast is clearly identified as an Entertainment Service at all times and this is entirely in line with BAI requirements.

In the broadcast to which you refer, the psychic was writing people's names on a candle and burning it during the full moon to give them money "energy". He did not state in no uncertain terms that he would make people rich or claim to be predicting the future.

TV3 has taken steps to ensure that viewers are aware of the nature of the service. The information strap clearly sets out the cost per minute and other relevant information relating to the service, including the web address where viewers can read the terms and conditions relating to the broadcast. The service is for 18+ only and is broadcast late at night so it is evidently for an adult only audience. Any callers who seem to be particularly distressed or vulnerable are provided with the helpline numbers of organisations that may be in a position to assist them after the on-air call.

Kind regards,
    TV3 Complaints

• Advertisement

it's true what they say .. you either get the looks or the brains... neither of them got the brains...

what happened flathan then?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭spookwoman

BMollie wrote: »
    There's a lot of PLAY TV footage still around... ref. to Spookwoman
    will have a look when i have time

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭kilkenny_d

Psychic Readings Live meets all regulatory requirements for a service of this nature, from both the broadcasting and telecommunications regulators. The broadcast is clearly identified as an Entertainment Service at all times and this is entirely in line with BAI requirements.

In the broadcast to which you refer, the psychic was writing people's names on a candle and burning it during the full moon to give them money "energy". He did not state in no uncertain terms that he would make people rich or claim to be predicting the future.

TV3 has taken steps to ensure that viewers are aware of the nature of the service. The information strap clearly sets out the cost per minute and other relevant information relating to the service, including the web address where viewers can read the terms and conditions relating to the broadcast. The service is for 18+ only and is broadcast late at night so it is evidently for an adult only audience. Any callers who seem to be particularly distressed or vulnerable are provided with the helpline numbers of organisations that may be in a position to assist them after the on-air call.

Kind regards,
    TV3 Complaints

He bloody well did state it!!!

Bridget sounds like she's been at the sherry!

Kind regards,
    TV3 Complaints

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Belmono

you didn't miss much

A friend in need is a friend indeed?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 KoolAndDaGang

you didn't miss much

A friend in need is a friend in deed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

I need a doctor, doctor, to bring me back to life.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

Flathan really doesn't get how older Irish womens' minds work...

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

kilkenny_d wrote: »
    He bloody well did state it!!!

Phone me and I'll make you rich like me.... cum on my candle....

I know perfectly well he did.. And so will the BAI shortly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,215 ✭✭✭MrVestek

jsemple wrote: »
    I never remember the TV be such an issue in the first couple of weeks. The delay must be longer now
    No I'd say that it's just more well known now and people who are thick as pig shit are calling in...

Did he say sometimes people forgret to "put their ears on"?

And also "Ladies and German"

well duhhh:p

haribos wrote: »
    what happened flathan then?

I wont say my response as it could get me banned from the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

Kind regards,
    TV3 Complaints

This is just not true. It was perhaps one of the most damning shows. This show was notable in that I don't think he once said the words 'in my opinion' or suggested that the candle might not bring you untold riches. It was a crazy show. He also only mentioned the other psychics on the hotline twice over 2 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

The only good thing aout Play TV was the smoking hot wimmin. :cool:

here we go a plant

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Achilles wrote: »
    No I'd say that it's just more well known now and people who are thick as pig shit are calling in...

Aye, the amount of pure thickos that rang into play tv was unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

shill here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

:rolleyes:
    I presume i will be getting my reply shortly so because I replied to the links you put up. What a joke of a response

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement