Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 3 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭kilkenny_d

The problem is in Dublin not Budapest.

Have TV3 fixed their issue with the English digital switch over boxes yet do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

uhura-page001.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Special guest? Starella?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

:mad: cnt belive you think i am a spy im a little upset :( to be accused to know or work for theese scumbags

:confused:

I think man in Havana was joking, no?

In my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

thanks one last thing will i run into any more marys :D

you will, when you pay your next phone bill. In my opinion.

• Advertisement

Ms Happy I think you will renowate your flat in the next 6 to 9 years.

After the fire?? will I get a new bathroom suite too?? *excited*

you will, when you pay your next phone bill. In my opinion.

your talking ****e im paying you €2.44 a minute i only wanna hear good things

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Ms Happy wrote: »
    Lets do readings for each other while we wait for Way-ne to come back

@tajd - I sense you're tired and your sleep has been disrupted lately.......

I see a relationship in your future. It will be sometimes good and sometimes bad.

amdublin wrote: »
    :confused:

I think man in Havana was joking, no?

In my opinion.

i hope so :)

in your opinion

He's only had one call since the signal went. Wonder if they know? I bet Flathan knows something is wrong :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

techg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

After the fire?? will I get a new bathroom suite too?? *excited*

You just have to be careful that your moneybag doesn't get stolen first

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

The cards tell me you are an entertainer and like to make people laugh, I see you have a love for old films and in particular Charlie and the chocolate factory....

Be careful with your money bag and throw out that lamp in your sitting room as it will go on fire. Oh and be careful on the stairs :p

tumblr_m747lyEGul1qkktam.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭spookwoman

waiting for the transmission to come back

I see a relationship in your future. It will be sometimes good and sometimes bad.

tell me about this realationship

god i hope its not sue

"I'd like to know about my life"

You are useless with money. But patient and kind. Especially to people who talk sh1te.

In my opinion.

your talking ****e im paying you €2.44 a minute i only wanna hear good things

im not afraid to say durty,negative things. I dont beat around the bush. Im on fire tonight.

You just have to be careful that your moneybag doesn't get stolen first

Not my money bag :(:(

I'm selling my house and buying a bungalow as I may fall on the stairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

I hope people aren't still waiting on their phonelines. Their bills will run into thousands :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭kilkenny_d

Hey guys......do you all remember when psychic readings live used to be on TV3 at nights? Those were fun times.

my psychic abilities are telling me esto will be looking to tv3 for a refund

Flathans crystal ball has exploded and destroyed the studio!

I hope people aren't still waiting on their phonelines. Their bills will run into thousands :eek:

omg imagine if thats true

tell me about this realationship

The person is troubled. The fire affected them badly. But you need to stay positive and give them all your money. Can you do that my love? Alrighttt my love. Ta raa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

Got bored, so watching eurotrash on 3e :)
    What a weird show.

The person is troubled. The fire affected them badly. But you need to stay positive and give them all your money. Can you do that my love? Alrighttt my love. Ta raa.

Don't forget you need to eat more fruit and drink more water for energy my dear....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

so did flathan's full moon candle fall over and burn the studio to the ground?

Due to a dark haired lady an arguement happened, she was having an affair with your husband and during the fight the lamp thats faulty caused a fire. you will have to renovate but she stoll your moneybag so check your insurance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

uhura-page001-1.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement