Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 3 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Ms Happy wrote: »
    Next episode is on Universal @ 11.00pm

Oops! Sky 154

I only have freesat :(

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭haribos

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    I only have freesat :(

yeah just seen Dundalk, sorry, you wanna know whats happening in the first world give us a shout!!

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭kilkenny_d

I've never actually seen Morning AM before. If Wayne and Starella are car crash tv what is this?

oh sorry Dundalk wasnt you Sorry!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

09b.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

haribos wrote: »
    yeah just seen Dundalk, sorry, you wanna know whats happening in the first world give us a shout!!

lovely dude

****er

Chill man, only messing !

fb2.jpeg

Love people who can take a joke, what.... if Irish Pyschic Reading Live has thought us anything its that What people say must be taken with a grain of salt.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Lads calm down. It was only a joke ffs!

This is ridiculous!! :p

• Advertisement

Lads calm down. It was only a joke ffs!

I send a most sincere sorry out, Im not a vicious abusive person, or try not to be, so you boys have me wrong if you think im a wanker for making a JOKE in good spirits, but look if a sincere sorry doesn't work, whatever

haribos wrote: »
    I send a most sincere sorry out, Im not a vicious abusive person, or try not to be, so you boys have me wrong if you think im a wanker for making a JOKE in good spirits, but look if a sincere sorry doesn't work, whatever

Oh calm down ffs, as if anyone was actually offended.

funny thing is im from Roscommon!!! LOL first world me hole!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Managed to record this off the website it was the last call that was not broadcast due to transmission ending. missed a few seconds at the start appols about sound goes a little funny for a few secs Stange one about psychic vampires

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

spookwoman wrote: »
    Managed to record this off the website it was the last call that was not broadcast due to transmission ending. missed a few seconds at the start appols about sound goes a little funny for a few secs Stange one about psychic vampires

Which website do you get this off? I'm only aware of TV3s site which stops when psychic readings starts and aertv which i assume would mirror whatever is on TV. And yeah what a bizarre call. Makes you wonder what gets talked about on the hotlines

psychic vampires holy **** are you kidding me

jsemple wrote: »
    Which website do you get this off? I'm only aware of TV3s site which stops when psychic readings starts and aertv which i assume would mirror whatever is on TV. And yeah what a bizarre call. Makes you wonder what gets talked about on the hotlines

off the psychicreadinglive website the kept broadcasting the sound on the last call

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭BeerSteakBirds

spookwoman wrote: »

Wayne and Starella : *thinking* This one actually thinks this is real* wheres that hangup button ?

Caller : ''My powers are scary. Now I am on TV too we are elite who the audience look upon in fear and awe''
    Translation: ''Like you two I have a talent for bull****ting people and lying in general. I am a method actor and immerse myself in my role like you two do too. Do you have any tips ?''

Wayne: ''Do it for the love'' (translation : keep spamming about ''love'' and helping people while you exploit them and empty their pockets, u know what they say about propaganda)

Even their talks between one another is couched in metaphors and lies.
    The urge for all of them to get it all off their chest and admit it's all nonsense must be huge :D

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭bhovaspack

The dirty feckers.

• Advertisement

Really think that woman should have been told to go see a doc ref feeling drained there are conditions, proper medical conditions like CFS etc that leave you drained for no apparent reason. Standing in a shower imagining you're an egg is not constructive.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Did i miss anything wild or exciting over the weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭enigmatiq

Is this Wayne in his spare time?

legocolosseum01.jpg

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

According to Wayne's twitter, he is terrified of being called a wanker live on TV

Psychic vampires my backside! Should have been told go see a doctor

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Wayne and Starella out on the town

Ax7xyomCAAAmWyh.jpg

Wondering if that may be the bastial

scrap that more like parliment buildings or fine art

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭BeerSteakBirds

According to Wayne's twitter, he is terrified of being called a wanker live on TV

You don't need to analyze Twitter to see that he has a phobia concerning the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,215 ✭✭✭MrVestek

You don't need to analyze Twitter to see that he has a phobia concerning the truth.

I'd say that particular Tweet was more retaliatory than he'd like to let us think. He's tweeting that in order to give the impression that he doesn't care... but given the very fact that he was compelled to tweet about it instead of just ignore it shows that he really does care.

</armchair psychology>

Psychic vampires my backside! Should have been told go see a doctor

Has he not been called a wanker plenty of times before on tv, I cant remember a definite occasion. And after looking at the picture of his face, I think he should be worried about been called a tan wanker

• Advertisement

Faircity troll from last night

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement