Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 3 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

darkman2 wrote: »
    lol Wayne got cut off.
    The boot is on the other foot. See how he likes it for a change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Ms Happy wrote: »
    Well that was a strange cut off!
    They only have the satellite booked for 2 hours exactly. Eutelsat are not slow at cutting the signal.

wayne just left me i feel so voilated

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭haribos

Major sugar buzz right now, off for a shower, Later folks:)

If he called out the number he must state the price.

That is a comreg rule violation. Time to complain to them.

:) good man he didnt mention no price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

I've seen a few episodes of Chase, not a bad watch if you intend staying up

Laters :)

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

Lads.... BBC3 at 2:25...

IRISH RAPPERS REVEALED....
    'Ireland's economic recession has caused a boom in the unlikely and oft-ridiculed genre of Irish Rap.'

'Ireland's economic recession has caused a boom in the unlikely and oft-ridiculed genre of Irish Rap.'

no way im off to torrent how i met your mother

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭diddley

you haven't seen it? stay tuned...

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

diddley wrote: »
    you haven't seen it? stay tuned...

looks pretty dire so far...lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Saw this over in the YLYL thread. Kind of reminded me of this thread for some reason. :o

2011-01-18%20Buni.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭BeerSteakBirds

Elmo wrote: »

Please sign our petition below.

Your e-mail address is needed for confirmation only

It looks like nobody is confirming their emails hence the small number of displayed signatures. Why not be like almost every other petition I have seen and not need this ?

Please sign our petition below.

Your e-mail address is needed for confirmation only

It looks like nobody is confirming their emails hence the small number of displayed signatures. Why not be like almost every other petition I have seen and not need this ?

I suppose to make in partially valid, rather than just a mix of names that could be made up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭BeerSteakBirds

I suppose to make in partially valid, rather than just a mix of names that could be made up.

It's still as water tight as the claims of a psychic though lol

It's the very nature of petitions. Whether this is worth discussing depends upon how many unvalidated emails are attached to that petition. Maybe the petition should be showing all it's signatures but also indicate which ones were verified and which were not. Petitions whether they achieve anything or not are all about numbers.

It's still as water tight as the claims of a psychic though lol

It's the very nature of petitions. Whether this is worth discussing depends upon how many unvalidated emails are attached to that petition. Maybe the petition should be showing all it's signatures but also indicate which ones were verified and which were not. Petitions whether they achieve anything or not are all about numbers.

Someone sign Wanye's name to the petition :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,873 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Elmo hit the nail on the hit head there.. could do without 40 signatures by IP Freely and Mike Rotch etc.

There's about 19 unconfirmed signatures (and a few of them look like someone who repeatedly entered in an incorrect e-mail address before getting it right! :o).

Not so much maintaining the site anymore (the videos etc) as very busy with other things.. but the petition will stay there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Jonathan and his ensnared penis

Call from last night caller told her relationship wont last. name removed

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

spookwoman wrote: »
    Call from last night caller told her relationship wont last. name removed

tajd posted at 2:04am that Wayne read out the phone number without saying the price, would you be able to check the last 10 or so minutes to see if that's the case.

It's a pretty dumb loophole that they can even just say 'the number below' to avoid saying 2.44euro a minute and even read out hotline extension numbers.

Re the call: It's so despicable. Woman calls in and asks about her love life. Wayne's cold reading radar immediately senses that she must either have just broken up with someone or is looking for someone new because why else would someone call in about it. After managing to get both of these wrong he asks her to repeat her question because he must have mishead it, that's the only logical explanation. Turns out he didn't so he tells some poor old woman that she's going to break up with her probably long term partner just so he can save himself from a bit of embarrassment.

• Advertisement

jsemple wrote: »
    tajd posted at 2:04am that Wayne read out the phone number without saying the price, would you be able to check the last 10 or so minutes to see if that's the case.

It's a pretty dumb loophole that they can even just say 'the number below' to avoid saying 2.44euro a minute and even read out hotline extension numbers.

Re the call: It's so despicable. Woman calls in and asks about her love life. Wayne's cold reading radar immediately senses that she must either have just broken up with someone or is looking for someone new because why else would someone call in about it. After managing to get both of these wrong he asks her to repeat her question because he must have mishead it, that's the only logical explanation. Turns out he didn't so he tells some poor old woman that she's going to break up with her probably long term partner just so he can save himself from a bit of embarrassment.

im dying to hear that cancer call sorry for the bad pun i love to hear just to hate theese creeps even more

im dying to hear that cancer call sorry for the bad pun i love to hear just to hate theese creeps even more

Was decided not to put it up, was too distressing to listen to.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Remind us of anyone?

http://www.lunacynet.com/league/images/ladl_herrLipp.jpg

I think his best phrase was:

"If you don't understand any of my sayings, come to me in private and I shall take you in my German mouth. Alles klar?"

Was decided not to put it up, was too distressing to listen to.

it was that bad of a call :( im sorry you had to hear it

it was that bad of a call :( im sorry you had to hear it

Alot of people found it distressing they were still affected by it the next day. Was decided by a few not to broadcast

Alot of people found it distressing they were still affected by it the next day. Was decided by a few not to broadcast

i understand

Wayne calls out tel number but not the cost

Wayne calls out tel number but not the cost

i hope this is the video that brings down psychic reading live that means :cool: i would of brought them down

now now i would say lets not forget the little people the boardies :D

The Cancer Call Starts at Page 159 and Finishes at Page 169

I reget reading it now

good to know stuckcone and ms happy getting married tho

• Advertisement

That background dialing noise

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement