Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is KC's open again ?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

Damn thread makes me want kc`s so much:(
    i will wait this weekend for the food, i have been up to the golden fry and been in a queue for 45 mins and as faith said its not great compared to kc`s

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Just drove through Douglas a few minutes ago and the queue is across the door to BOI again :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Grim_Wreeper

Anyone else think that the chip portions aren't as large as they used to be?

Aside from that they're awesome, Had a Mexican there on Saturday and it was unreal.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Wonder is the queue massive again today.?
    Could go for a KC's now.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Just had a delicious Creole with a Bombay washed down with a cold can of Coke. Yummers. First time back there since the flood. Think I'll work my way around the pitta menu. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Very bad storm headed our way tomorrow..

If KC's floods again, I'll cry!

http://www.newstalk.ie//2012/news/weather-warning-for-strong-storms-rainfall-tomorrow/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Just drove past a few minutes ago and there’s a lot of water on the road on the KC's side of the traffic lights. I hope they're putting out some sandbags tonight! :eek:

Advertisement