Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink Floyd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

*Looks at username* Nah, they're ****!

Jk

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

i would download but it doesnt seem to be on Android

• Registered Users Posts: 12,618 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Just saw this recently on Youtube, a tiny glimpse of Pink Floyd live from 1975 with footage of them playing Raving and drooling I fell on his neck with a scream, a work-in-progress Sheep which would surface on their Animals album two years later. Its quite cool to see the band still young looking, no generously waisted short haired Gilmour here. Theres a vitality to their sound there that you do not really hear any more with the post Waters Floyd sound from both Gilmour and Waters and their solo stuff too, bar I suppose Live 8 which was amazing.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Roger waters is a pompous twat.

On the other hand Gilmour is a god.

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Yeh Gilmour's a beast. It's a shame he won't tour.

Good preview of the Wall tour posted on the gigs and events page. Looking forward to it. I hope he does something similar for Dark Side of The Moon in the next few years. Preferably with Dave and Nick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,618 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

This 15 minute clip was put up a few days ago on Youtube, another Harvested Records production syncing silent footage of Pink Floyd from 1973 to an audio of a gig from 10 days before. Nice to see some of the Obscured By Clouds album tracks getting an airing as well as some of their early 70s classics and Dark Side.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

Roger waters is a pompous twat.

On the other hand Gilmour is a god.

That is all.

It is the other way around..Cant stand gilmour or his music..PF died a death when Waters left..imo

Advertisement