Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 week 17 scheduling **Thursday-Monday**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

I suppose we could do around 12:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

matthew8 wrote: »
    I suppose we could do around 12:30.

Sorry I couldnt start at that time. Its gotta be between 10 and 12 in the morning or 2 and 4 in the afternoon.

Alright then around 2 o'clock.

Alright then around 2 o'clock.

Ill aim for that but it may be closer to 2:30. Got stuff to get done at 1 but will hopefully be home by 2... I'll aim for it anyway and post if i'm delayed.

could you do 11:30am as an alternative option?

Also, do you have a mic? mines acting up so need to know if i should bother grabbing a spare from someone.

Couldn't do 11:30, I have a mic but I generally don't talk during the games.

• Advertisement

Couldn't do 11:30, I have a mic but I generally don't talk during the games.

aim for 2 then and will post if im delayed...

Wont bother with a mic so. I generally chat throughout but only if someone chats back... I find it adds to the game and certainly beats the monotony of Cris Collinsworth's "observations" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

etloveslsd wrote: »
    I'm goin online now

What happened? I was online from then til after 7. I need this game not to be simmed, I can't afford sim related injuries. I dunno how free I will be on Monday. Can you play tomorrow. Name a time and il get on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

What happened? I was online from then til after 7. I need this game not to be simmed, I can't afford sim related injuries. I dunno how free I will be on Monday. Can you play tomorrow. Name a time and il get on.

If you can't agree a time tomorrow you will be allowed play the CPU.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

only home from work now set my alarm for 2 so hopefully be on the xbox for 2:30. crashed (sleep wise) badly yesterday and couldn't make it out of bed till 30mins before work.

Neko,

Not sure if you'll see this but I can play from now until a 7pm start if you could get on. Would suit me better. If you can't make it no worries and I'll catch you tomorrow.

• Advertisement

SantryRed wrote: »
    If you can't agree a time tomorrow you will be allowed play the CPU.

Santry, no word from Empacher again. Would rather play him but as I said I may not be free tomorrow. What time would be a deadline before you would remove him?

Santry, no word from Empacher again. Would rather play him but as I said I may not be free tomorrow. What time would be a deadline before you would remove him?

Hi Et.

I completely understand empacher's situation as he works in a club so he would have crazy hours. Due to the fact he may be back in again tonight and you're not about Monday, I'm going to get on now to remove him. Thanks.

Hi Et.

I completely understand empacher's situation as he works in a club so he would have crazy hours. Due to the fact he may be back in again tonight and you're not about Monday, I'm going to get on now to remove him. Thanks.

I do to, and like I said I would rather play him, but as I learned last season, sim games can end in disaster. I kinda need Drew Brees.

If you wanna leave it til later, give him a chance to get on, I'm happy with that.

I do to, and like I said I would rather play him, but as I learned last season, sim games can end in disaster. I kinda need Drew Brees.

If you wanna leave it til later, give him a chance to get on, I'm happy with that.

I've removed Rizzo from the league and you can play from now. If you want to wait to give him a chance to get on you can.

Also you must be snapping that you aren't going for a 16-0 :pac:

I've removed Rizzo from the league and you can play from now. If you want to wait to give him a chance to get on you can.

Also you must be snapping that you aren't going for a 16-0 :pac:

I will, and kinda....:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

i was just logging in to remove myself from the league. Luckily its the end of my awful season. But setting an alarm to pay madden isn't great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

Neko,

Not sure if you'll see this but I can play from now until a 7pm start if you could get on. Would suit me better. If you can't make it no worries and I'll catch you tomorrow.

Only just back from super long christening.. so tomorrow it is im afraid

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Dave what time suits this evening? Should be free from 7ish onwards

NekoChan wrote: »

No problem at all Neko. Was chancing my arm :pac:

Is 5:30/5:45 ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

NekoChan wrote: »

No problem at all Neko. Was chancing my arm :pac:

Is 5:30/5:45 ok?

Petfect

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Dave what time suits this evening? Should be free from 7ish onwards

7 is fine !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

7 is fine !

May need to push it a bit later if thats alright Dave, trying to finish up work stuff! Could you do 9?

May need to push it a bit later if thats alright Dave, trying to finish up work stuff! Could you do 9?

ok 9 is fine, ill play my pro franchise game at 7

ok 9 is fine, ill play my pro franchise game at 7

Cheers Dave, I'd be happy to sim it but then we'd both probably lost a load of starters!!

I'll be around to advance the franchise straight after if you want to double it up and play the play off game lads. I know you're struggling for time Heli.

I'll double up games if you want Heli?

I'll double up games if you want Heli?

Yep mate, should be fine!

I'll be around to advance the franchise straight after if you want to double it up and play the play off game lads. I know you're struggling for time Heli.

Will post when we're finished ben

Dave be home in 15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Dave be home in 15

Heli, are you playing dave then me and dave again? Nice evening ha

Advertisement