Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 week 17 scheduling **Thursday-Monday**

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Have a pfl game too!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

NekoChan, I think I am playing you once the week is advanced. Will you be about at 9 to play?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

What time are we advancing at and Ben are you around to play then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

What time are we advancing at and Ben are you around to play then.

Possibly. I have a game to play at 8:30. I could play at 10 if you are about?

SantryRed wrote: »
    Possibly. I have a game to play at 8:30. I could play at 10 if you are about?

Could you do tomorrow evening around seven if not I will get on tonight.

• Advertisement

Could you do tomorrow evening around seven if not I will get on tonight.

Possibly. I can't 100% guarantee as I start a new job. I'm supposed to be finished at 5:15 so I should make 7.

Possibly. I can't 100% guarantee as I start a new job. I'm supposed to be finished at 5:15 so I should make 7.

It doesn't have to be exactly seven anytime before nine is good for me.

It doesn't have to be exactly seven anytime before nine is good for me.

Cool. We'll aim for 7 mate.

Advertisement