Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone had an interview with Apple?

Options
  • 11-07-2012 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I have an interview with Apple next week. Just wondering what kind of stuff they ask. I really want the job and am preparing as best I can. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭danoriordan1402

Dont mention your username for one :)
    What area is the job in, sales? helpdesk?
    Its quite hard to get into the production section unless you know someone - but your almost gararnteed a job if you have another launguage..

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Is it for Apple themselves or for an agency on behalf of Apple ?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Steba

They're handing out jobs for IOS technicians at the moment, had some massive European development recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 stolenlaptop

The job is with Apple themselves and it's in the Sales department. I already had one interview and now I have a second one. The first one was fine so I'm expecting the second one to be a bit tougher. Do any of ye know the type of stuff they might ask?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭Duggys Housemate

Steba wrote: »
    They're handing out jobs for IOS technicians at the moment, had some massive European development recently.

whats an iOS technician?

• Advertisement
Advertisement