Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel Motel Thread (post all related questions here)

Options

Comments

• I tried spelling it out and it didn't work (can't remember exactly what happened). It was me that discovered the "solution" of adding it on the checkout page only to discover Tesco blithely ignored it. If you've an odd name then PM will probably be able to match it to the parcel without the PMID but otherwise I'd suggest to steer clear of Tesco Direct.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

Toast4532 wrote: »
    Finglas? Ah crap, I'm about two hours away from there! Aw man!

Its perfume and make up (not mine though!).

Balls anyway!

Cheers for your help!

Well afaik it will go to the finglas depot initially, but you can contact them and they'll forward it on to any nightline depot free of charge. No idea of the locations in Ireland but guess at least any city will have one... Otherwise an extra €10.50 (I think, check the website) and they'll deliver it to your door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

flyguy wrote: »
    Well afaik it will go to the finglas depot initially, but you can contact them and they'll forward it on to any nightline depot free of charge. No idea of the locations in Ireland but guess at least any city will have one... Otherwise an extra €10.50 (I think, check the website) and they'll deliver it to your door.

Thanks a million, yup its an extra €10, so guess the mother will be paying that, considering its her stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭noisenotmusic

Is the offer of three free drops still active? I signed up the other day and there was a balance of €3.50 in there but its gone now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Guys is there any way we can get an account opened with next uk? Irish site is expensive??? Thanks

Is the offer of three free drops still active? I signed up the other day and there was a balance of €3.50 in there but its gone now.

It's finished
    Our introductory offer of 2 free stays is coming to an end on 21st July.

• 5mEY3S.jpg

FAIL.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

5mEY3S.jpg

FAIL.

Ohhhh where did you get that foreign fresh air shipped from? Looks lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Afaik the €3 will be used first and the rest charged to your card.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭seanie27

Toast4532 wrote: »
    Thanks a million, yup its an extra €10, so guess the mother will be paying that, considering its her stuff!

Now, now how much outlay has she put out over the years for you ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

Does anyone know if they will be putting parcels in the lockers tonight?

Got one delivered up North today but not sure if they work Bank Holidays down here?

---Update---

In case any one wants to know for the future, yes they do deliver to motels on Bank Holidays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

Hi oral I have a parcel show in Belfast since the 2nd aug any idea when it will arrive Dublin ?

Tumbleweed and crickets .

• "Oral" stopped providing customer support at the end of June I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭R P McMurphy

Is gone now. Some rubbish slippers and a treadbare towel in a box to welcome you instead

"Oral" stopped providing customer support at the end of June I believe.

really? cheers for that .

parcel is sitting at parcel motel since 2nd :mad:

• Did you try their contact email address here?

Did you try their contact email address here?

HI yes tried that no reply.i just checked on the website says its in transit left there at 18.55 so if its as slow as it took them to send my out my parcel I should have it by next Tuesday .

• Advertisement

• Ah well you probably got no reply due to it being a long weekend and they're no doubt having an orgy somewhere. Tomorrow should be different.

Ah well you probably got no reply due to it being a long weekend and they're no doubt having an orgy somewhere. Tomorrow should be different.

lol did someone say orgy .

collected my parcel at 12.30am, tbh I never took bank holiday into

consideration. so parcel motel please except my humble apology ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,782 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Anyone ordered a desktop pc in the past ?
    Thinking of getting one from the UK but not sure if it will fit in the lockers.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭noisenotmusic

Anyone ever have problems with things being accepted but never appearing on the system? I bought something off ebay and was supplied tracking, it got delivered and signed for on the 30th of July according to the tracking but it has yet to appear on my account at all. I had something else appear a day after it was sent just before the weekend so I know I'm not using the wrong address.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,751 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Anyone ever have problems with things being accepted but never appearing on the system? I bought something off ebay and was supplied tracking, it got delivered and signed for on the 30th of July according to the tracking but it has yet to appear on my account at all. I had something else appear a day after it was sent just before the weekend so I know I'm not using the wrong address.

Yes happened to me due to the ebayer not quoting my PM number on the address get a copy of the POD if possible and contact customer support, I'm sure parcel motel get loads of packages daily without the pm number so could take a few days to sort out. I always message the ebayer to point out how important it is to quote the PM number on the address label.

Anyone know how long it takes for parcel motel to dispatch your item, if say they got it this morning?

Anyone know how long it takes for parcel motel to dispatch your item, if say they got it this morning?

If it arrived into Belfast it should be at your pickup location between midnight and 1am in Dublin, you won't get a text until the next morning but you can check your parcelmotel online account or the email account you gave them, so keep checking after 11pm tonight.

If it arrived into Belfast it should be at your pickup location between midnight and 1am in Dublin, you won't get a text until the next morning but you can check your parcelmotel online account or the email account you gave them, so keep checking after 11pm tonight.

it says it arrived at pm @ 11am this morning just checked it there and still not dispatched ?

thank for reply btw .

it says it arrived at pm @ 11am this morning just checked it there and still not dispatched ?

thank for reply btw .

ok is that pod from the post office or actually on the parcelmotel site? Usually they will take a picture of the box and post it so you can see it in the account, actually I'm due another delivery and the item on the account is listed as checked in at 13.45. I seem to recall that sometimes the lorry doesn't leave Belfast till after 7pm. Seems like both our deliveries will be on the same truck.

• Advertisement

that's the parcel motel I logged on and seen my item so you reckon around 7 the truck leaves might bump into you collecting mine tonight lol .

mind you I collected mine from the barn the other night and there were two winos pestering me for change so might have my post sent to an other garage :rolleyes: bit off the topic there sorry lol .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement