Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel Motel Thread (post all related questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,751 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

that's the parcel motel I logged on and seen my item so you reckon around 7 the truck leaves might bump into you collecting mine tonight lol .

mind you I collected mine from the barn the other night and there were two winos pestering me for change so might have my post sent to an other garage :rolleyes: bit off the topic there sorry lol .

Well mine arrives into the Texeco beside the foxhunter in Lucan. But yeah mind yourself if your collecting something late at night you never know what scum might be watching you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

Well mine arrives into the Texeco beside the foxhunter in Lucan. But yeah mind yourself if your collecting something late at night you never know what scum might be watching you!

I think I will leave it till the day time to collect it. at least that will give me an

80% chance of been mugged on the barn rather than 100% at night time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭koppy

What's in the free goodie bag you get first register

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

is the 7 yo yos gone ?

• Advertisement

Lads just one thing to be aware of when buying off amazon, I placed 1 order for 3 items and Selected group them together for shipping, but they have shipped each item individually which mean's I have to pay for 3 stays with Parcel Motel :(

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭noisenotmusic

Did the three items not go over £25 for free postage to Ireland? It's not really worth getting items from Amazon through PM unless it's off indiviual sellers who won't ship to Ireland.

Yes motherboard/Memory & CPU wanted to do Media Pc upgrade over the weekend plus no one at home to sign for thus why I went for Parcel Motel, made sure to select group items together, but they didn't and even thought the cpu was showing in stock it still hasn't shipped so upgrade work isn't looking good for this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Yes motherboard/Memory & CPU wanted to do Media Pc upgrade over the weekend plus no one at home to sign for thus why I went for Parcel Motel, made sure to select group items together, but they didn't and even thought the cpu was showing in stock it still hasn't shipped so upgrade work isn't looking good for this weekend.

Contact Amazon about this, their customer service is usually pretty good. You may end up being credited for it as a gesture of goodwill.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭red bellied

Anyone know if you can collect over sized items from Nightline (Sligo) depots on Saturday mornings, my purchase is out for the delivery at the moment.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭cmbutterfly45

Anyone know if they deliver at weekends it's my first delivery arrived in belfast today says in transit, when should I expect for it to be at my parcel motel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Just wondering do they work on Sundays, anyone ever gotten a delivery on a Sunday?

Anyone know if they deliver at weekends it's my first delivery arrived in belfast today says in transit, when should I expect for it to be at my parcel motel?

if your in Dublin it should be delivered to your local pickup point at maybe 1.30am tonight and you can pick it up on Saturday once you get the pin number via text or email, I've stuff in transit from Belfast tonight looks like it left Belfast around 7.45pm this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Yes once you have your PMID on them etc and pay your €3.50

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭..Brian..

If I get something shipped from the UK to the NI Parcel Motel to get free/cheaper shipping, how do I get the package down to Waterford?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭..Brian..

Ah, they ship it to where ever you register as home regardless if you ship it to their NI or ROI address? Cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

What would happen if I got a pallet delivered to Belfast?

Destination Cork.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Destination Cork.

I hope you're joking...

Destination Cork.

Might have a bit of trouble fitting that in your local motel. ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭CB19Kevo

Do they deliver over the weekend from the belfast depot. And if not is there plans to roll out a weekend service?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭Brian017

CB19Kevo wrote: »
    Do they deliver over the weekend from the belfast depot. And if not is there plans to roll out a weekend service?

If arrives in Belfast on Saturday morning, it'll be in yor motel by Sunday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭franer1970

Sorry if this has brought up before...
    I've collected a couple of oversized packages from the Finglas Depot in the past and was surprised that I didn't need to produce any ID when doing so.
    There's no pin with the Email / SMS notification that you need to quote either.
    Only security seems to be that you give the guy your PM number.
    This seems rather lax - anybody else think so?

franer1970 wrote: »
    I've collected a couple of oversized packages from the Finglas Depot in the past and was surprised that I didn't need to produce any ID when doing so.
    I'm not sure, what's your PMID? I'll go check it out for you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

franer1970 wrote: »

Good point, when I picked up an oversized parcel in Finglas all I had to do was show them the text message that confirmed delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭franer1970

Achilles wrote: »
    I'm not sure, what's your PMID? I'll go check it out for you...

PM000050, about the same as your IQ in other words :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

With the free shipping over 25GBP from Amazon a thing of the past, PM's business is going to pick up i would imagine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

moonboy52 wrote: »
    With the free shipping over 25GBP from Amazon a thing of the past, PM's business is going to pick up i would imagine.

It's still free, no?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=1204872

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement