Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel Motel Thread (post all related questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,302 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

J o e wrote: »
    If you never used it surely your €7 free credit will cover the two parcels?

According to my history,

I initially signed up on December 12th 2012, and I think the credit expired October 2013 or something, those are my only 2 entries in PM History.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Can you see photos of your packages on the website?

Can you see photos of your packages on the website?

Not until the 7 euro is paid and processed according to the customer service rep.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Skippy along

Got an email and text message in mid december to say that I didnt have enough credit to process my PM Parcel, I ignored it as I've never used PM to have anything delivered, I only ever signed up on the 7 euro promotion but never actually used it.

I received another email and text today to say I did not have enough credit to process my Parcel, again I have not ordered anything to be delivered by PM. I called PM and they confirm that I have 2 parcels waiting to be processed, one from December and one today, I then told them that I haven't used their service for any deliveries at all ever. But they are still quite adamant that I pay up and the parcels will be delivered.

What the Hell?

I'm missing a Motorola moto g phone from them since December.... I'd pay the money an see what you get :)

I'm guessing it's gonna be junk mail or something

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

I'm guessing it's gonna be junk mail or something

How could it be junk mail unless you gave out your parcel motel id and address somewhere?

How could it be junk mail unless you gave out your parcel motel id and address somewhere?

Would they just need ID? presume they could just pick random groups of IDs

Would they just need ID? presume they could just pick random groups of IDs

But they need your name too. By they I presume you mean junk mailers?

It would have to be addressed
    Mr Tilted Brain
    PM123456
    Parcel Motel
    Rest of Belfast or Dublin address......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Had an item delivered to Newtownabbey depot on Friday, no sign of it on my account as being checked in. Have emailed PM but have had no response yet.

First time I have had a problem with their service (am hoping that the sender put my PMID on it!!).

Just got a picture of it, it's junk mail anyway.

It doesn't list the pin on Parcel Motel, even thou it's there waiting in the Motel now.

How do I get this?

You know, just to see is it actually addressed to me.

• Advertisement

If it's "CheckedIn" it's only at their depot. It will show "Stored" along with a PIN if it's at the PM.

If it's "CheckedIn" it's only at their depot. It will show "Stored" along with a PIN if it's at the PM.

Ah ok, Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

It doesn't list the pin on Parcel Motel, even thou it's there waiting in the Motel now.

How do I get this?

You know, just to see is it actually addressed to me.

I still don't see how junk mail could have gotten to you through parcel motel without you giving your name, pmid, and their depot address to someone?

I still don't see how junk mail could have gotten to you through parcel motel without you giving your name, pmid, and their depot address to someone?

Maybe it didn't? I've never used PM as I said earlier, it was just a theory.

I wish their photos were of better quality and you could read the package label, then you'd generally be able to see who it came from.

2 of my last 3 packages didn't have any photos on the website.

Maybe it didn't? I've never used PM as I said earlier, it was just a theory.

Sorry, I thought you meant from the below it was definitely junk mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Had a parcel delivered to Pm up north today but it is not showing up on my account yet though . Was hoping to have it in dublin tomorrow :(

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Had a parcel delivered to Pm up north today but it is not showing up on my account yet though . Was hoping to have it in dublin tomorrow :(

Am waiting for one that was delivered to them on Friday, still no sign of it showing as being checked in but the Royal Mail tracking shows it was signed for at Parcel Motel on Friday morning.

Sorry, I thought you meant from the below it was definitely junk mail.

Had to reread my post there, had no recollection of writing it's junkmail! auto pilot in work.

It's not junkmail by looking at the picture, wish it was better quality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

eamonnq wrote: »
    Am waiting for one that was delivered to them on Friday, still no sign of it showing as being checked in but the Royal Mail tracking shows it was signed for at Parcel Motel on Friday morning.

That is unusually slow!

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

Expecting something from an Amazon seller to my PM once of the days this week.
    Estimated 8th Wednesday to 13th Monday..

Libera wrote: »
    That is unusually slow!

Yep, looks like it may be LOST, seems to be a few like that on here reading over the posts, am a bit wary of using them at all now. I should have had my item by now, and the hassle involved if it has gone missing will be a pain in the ass.

Anyone expecting a pair of Goalkeeper gloves since before Christmas!?

Anyone expecting a pair of Goalkeeper gloves since before Christmas!?

Someone thought they'd use Parcel Motel in an attempt to save.... :o:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

My parcel was scanned in today, two days after it was tracked to PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭n0brain3r

Parcel delivered at 9am Monday to Belfast. Still no sign of it. Customer service have initiated a search and say it will take another 48 hours to locate. I asked why the site says 8 hours / next working day and was told yeah we need to update that :mad::mad::mad: . They also told me they no longer scan in Belfast just ship everything to Dublin for processing. Out of 33 delivery's through them I've have problems with 4. It's a great service when it works but its fast becoming a PITA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Is there any way to retrieve your PMID if you no longer have the txts from when you set it up? I searched my e-mails but there's nothing in there from PM. I set up an account about a year ago (Nexus 4 time) but never ended up using it.

I wish their photos were of better quality and you could read the package label, then you'd generally be able to see who it came from.

2 of my last 3 packages didn't have any photos on the website.

Yes, Ive noticed that too, wonder why there is not always a pic?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

EGriff wrote: »
    Is there any way to retrieve your PMID if you no longer have the txts from when you set it up? I searched my e-mails but there's nothing in there from PM. I set up an account about a year ago (Nexus 4 time) but never ended up using it.

Just e-mail customerservice@parcelmotel.com (or 'phone 1890 24 17 17) and with your name, e-mail and 'phone number they should be able to verify your details and tell you your PMID.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement