Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel Motel Thread (post all related questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Parcel Motel: Orla

Hi orla can you reveal any of the new locations coming soon.

We're currently finalising the list of locations so I'll be able to post it here and on Facebook on Monday. But Cork, Limerick, Waterford, Sligo are all in the mix.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

We're currently finalising the list of locations so I'll be able to post it here and on Facebook on Monday. But Cork, Limerick, Waterford, Sligo are all in the mix.

Any in laois do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Any in laois do you think?

Westemath/Longford or is it only costal areas? :confused: Suppose we'll just have to wait till Monday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Mark Tapley

iggy wrote: »
    I'm trying to order something from eBay uk.
    I have added my parcel motel address to my eBay account and have made it my primary postage address.
    When I go 'pay now ' it directs me to my Paypal which won't let me change delivery address.
    I tried to open a UK PayPal account but it wont let me add my card as its in use with Paypal already.
    I've tried to search the thread but can't find a definite answer.
    Thanks
    I use an O2 moneycard for the UK paypal account. It works fine and have had a Parcel Motel delivery with no problems.
    Any of the prepay visa cards would probably be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭double GG

Throw Gorey in there and I'll be delighted :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Athlone please :)

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭postmanpat78

irelandspurs,just read a previous message,you send about a phone number for ordering from asda,i had the same problem,so i made up an english mobile number,and i could progress with setting up an account,i dont know if you got a reply to that message if you did,well ignore this one so

irelandspurs,just read a previous message,you send about a phone number for ordering from asda,i had the same problem,so i made up an english mobile number,and i could progress with setting up an account,i dont know if you got a reply to that message if you did,well ignore this one so

Yeah i put my mothers so hopefully they don't ring her because she won't have a clue what they on about.:)What did you put as postcode as i had to put one.I placed an order but never got a confirmation email.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭joegriffinjnr

Have a look at the freebie sites in the uk. Some excellent stuff there. All you pay is the 3.50 yoyos for your motel stay. Just google freebies uk.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Nazata

Is it ok to order oversized items to the Northern Ireland place and just pay the 10.50 for delivery/ collect from the specific station that these items go to?
    Has anyone tried this or is it prohibited?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Yeah i put my mothers so hopefully they don't ring her because she won't have a clue what they on about.:)What did you put as postcode as i had to put one.I placed an order but never got a confirmation email.:confused:

You put in the Parcelmotel postcode.

phasers wrote: »
    You put in the Parcelmotel postcode.

Sorry mean't for the billing address not the shipping address

please add limerick need to import kindle fire HD

i would like to use your sercive there is just one question id like to know

on amazon.uk soon they will be selling the new kindle fire HD but will not post to ireland

you have branches in uk also is this correct so i buy my kindle fire and post it to parcel hotel uk which they post to you guys

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

Second parcel collected last night, loving it!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Come to limerick please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

I am waiting for 2 parcels to be delivered now. Do you get a txt or mail from Parcel motel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭DylanII

This really is great. Iv to collect my 7th parcel today and there are three more on the way.

It saved me a fair few quid on delivery from the UK. And its great 'cos there is so much stuff that amazon wont deliver to Ireland that I can now get. :)

Now, if only they had an address in the USA :rolleyes:

DylanII wrote: »
    This really is great. Iv to collect my 7th parcel today and there are three more on the way.

It saved me a fair few quid on delivery from the UK. And its great 'cos there is so much stuff that amazon wont deliver to Ireland that I can now get. :)

Now, if only they had an address in the USA :rolleyes:

http://www.myus.com/en/our-services/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭DylanII

Yes, but they cost a fortune! I know were not going to get a USA address as its way to expensive but it would be great!

• Advertisement

DylanII wrote: »
    Yes, but they cost a fortune! I know were not going to get a USA address as its way to expensive but it would be great!

It is another one mentioned on here but couldn't find it that wasn't to expensive

this was it i think http://www.usbuyersclub.net/

Anyone that's ordered from asda direct did you get a confirmation email after you ordered.I ordered yesterday and money has come out but not 1 email about the order.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭RayCon

First delivery today - excellent service.

id love to buy the amazon kindle fire hd form us the 8.9 one inport it which is cheapest

• Registered Users Posts: 5,878 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

Do PM work on weekends?

My new computer has arrived in Antrim :D I didn't realise the box would be so big so I'll have to pick it up from the depot in Finglas. Is that open at the weekends?

Gutted Drove 15 mins to nearest collection point today hoping to collect my freesat box as i got the text to say something delivered,and got there to find it was a piece of paper saying my clothes order was delayed.:mad: €3.50 down for a piece of paper.Still waiting on 2 orders so now have to top up account to be able to get last order.

Do PM work on weekends?

My new computer has arrived in Antrim :D I didn't realise the box would be so big so I'll have to pick it up from the depot in Finglas. Is that open at the weekends?
    I believe the Finglas depo is open 24/6, closed on Sundays ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Dogre

Nazata wrote: »
    Is it ok to order oversized items to the Northern Ireland place and just pay the 10.50 for delivery/ collect from the specific station that these items go to?
    Has anyone tried this or is it prohibited?

Yes, I have ordered an oversized parcel from the UK, and just got the message that it is ready for collection in Finglas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,878 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

I believe the Finglas depo is open 24/6, closed on Sundays ;)

Ah ok. Got no text from PM today so I imagine it isn't down here yet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement