Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel Motel Thread (post all related questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

aphex™ wrote: »
    My username is my email address. Works exactly same as before for me. :confused:

Same as me Email address or PM ID, I don't have a user name. Maybe new accounts have user names.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭me0w

I can't even access the login page it just says "This webpage is not available"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

me0w wrote: »
    I can't even access the login page it just says "This webpage is not available"
    working for me
    when you google it click the link for main page, the log in link is not working

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭me0w

working for me
    when you google it click the link for main page, the log in link is not working

This link works: https : // my.parcelmotel. com/Account/Login (fill in the spaces)

Cant post links sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I got a really weird redirect to https://www.parcelmotel.com/MyParcelMotel/Account/RemoteLogin with a cert self signed by ibm2.alandoherty.net :confused:

Works normally when I go to the direct links above

• Registered Users Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭golfball37

My package was signed for at 6am this morning in Newtonabbey. Should I see this on PM website by now?
    There's nothing on my account, I thought they deliver next day so would assume it's checked in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

I think it now only show on the system when it reaches Dublin, it will probably still be in your locker tonight though...

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Intifada

Do these lads work over public holidays? Having something sent from Dublin this evening (just posted) and wondering when I might expect it, with paddys day tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭red bellied

Parcel Motels address has been flagged by Dhl in the Uk due to customs payments owed at this address. Expect a clearance delay if your shipment is from outside the EU when your package reaches East Midlands. They won't accept an Irish credit card as payment, I had to use bank transfer this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭MrWalsh

So another parcel lost on me. Tracking shows my item was delivered to PM in Belfast on 12th March, no sign of it in my account still.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

After my huge fiasco with Parcel motel that ran from October/November to January I hadn't really used them since, there was a couple of things were on back order or I forgot to change my address, but another parcel motel user sent me a parcel from his parcel motel to my parcel motel, it's now into the third week and still no sign despite promises like this and my open case being closed as soon as a reply is made despite the parcel still not being found.
    ilvjeo.jpg

Oh and apparently its no longer possible to collect your parcel from the depot anymore?
    539x8n.jpg

Im not even getting a reply to my query.

Their website says to ask for support on social media but they seem to have disabled posts on their FB page.

MrWalsh wrote: »
    Im not even getting a reply to my query.

Their website says to ask for support on social media but they seem to have disabled posts on their FB page.

They Blocked/banned me from their Facebook page the last time I'd an issue and posted a comment:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,709 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

So another parcel lost on me. Tracking shows my item was delivered to PM in Belfast on 12th March, no sign of it in my account still.

Just a heads up sometimes the courier messes up the label I got a parcel from the UK brought in by Parcelforce now for some reason it looked like the parcelforce label had my name spelt wrong and was missing my pm number all together. I got a call on Monday from a girl in PM asking to verify if I was expecting a parcel and who sent it. I'm going to escalate the issue to the seller as I'm not sure it was the sellers shipping dept or Parcelforce.
    BTW did you fill out the shipping tracker on the PM site? Also recommend calling them and tweet to them to get some action.

BTW did you fill out the shipping tracker on the PM site? Also recommend calling them and tweet to them to get some action.

What is the shipping tracker on the PM site?

I dont have twitter but I will call them later.

I had same issue on same day [Mar 12th] and after emailing them a few times they told me customs had seized my package !

I've being trying to get through to customs but nobody knows anything.

golfball37 wrote: »
    I had same issue on same day [Mar 12th] and after emailing them a few times they told me customs had seized my package !

I've being trying to get through to customs but nobody knows anything.

Would customs seize your package after the tracking shows as delivered to parcel motel?

Also - what email address did you use? Ive used 2 now and still no reply.

Getting quite anxious about my delivery having read the above. It is only a domestic shipment but they sound woefully incompetent.

Do they have a physical address in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

Intifada wrote: »
    Getting quite anxious about my delivery having read the above. It is only a domestic shipment but they sound woefully incompetent.

Do they have a physical address in Ireland?

Yes they do. Up in finglas here's the actual address.

Unit 5, Mygan Park, Jamestown Road, Dublin 11, Ireland

• Advertisement

What is the shipping tracker on the PM site?

I dont have twitter but I will call them later.

When you sign into your account online above the recent activity you have extended liability beside the extended liability you have shopping tracker, in there you can put the sellers name ship date any tracking info you might have, a description of the item, value of the item, this helps them identify your item if its missing your pmid or your name. I would fill that out if I were you before ringing them. Also I would constantly ring them and keep the pressure on to locate your package. I usually ring 01-8835442.

On a separate note anyone any experience on claiming back for a missing parcel from parcel motel? They lost an item in their system and haven't been able to locate it, I've sent them a copy of the sterling invoice a week ago but haven't heard anything back. Just wondering does it take long to get your monies back?

Would customs seize your package after the tracking shows as delivered to parcel motel?

Also - what email address did you use? Ive used 2 now and still no reply.

What I found stranger was that it was UK to UK, whay would customs be near it? Surely mainland UK post to NI doesn't have customs.

I filled out a form on the new query website and they replied to my hotmail account. I have no issue with their repsonses at all and they were quick. They should have emailed me to say my package was gone though

I'm not sure about the UK but I know some ebay sellers say they are in Ireland or the UK when in fact they are shipping from China, which if you use parcel motel and there is a custom charge they won't accept the package.

Just got a call from PM there, I can collect my missing parcel from their depot in Finglas afterall. Fingers crossed its not a trick and they don't bash me when I get there :)

When you sign into your account online above the recent activity you have extended liability beside the extended liability you have shopping tracker, in there you can put the sellers name ship date any tracking info you might have, a description of the item, value of the item, this helps them identify your item if its missing your pmid or your name. I would fill that out if I were you before ringing them. Also I would constantly ring them and keep the pressure on to locate your package. I usually ring 01-8835442.

Thanks Ive filled that out.

I guess it could well have been seized.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 cacdit2016

How long does a delivery usually take from the UK to Kerry?

golfball37 wrote: »
    What I found stranger was that it was UK to UK, whay would customs be near it? Surely mainland UK post to NI doesn't have customs.

I filled out a form on the new query website and they replied to my hotmail account. I have no issue with their repsonses at all and they were quick. They should have emailed me to say my package was gone though

Customs could have decided to do a swoop on Parcel Motel knowing the nature of their business.

But if they did, they wont have access to peoples contact details so it is up to Parcel Motel to let people know the parcel was seized.

5star02707 wrote: »
    Yes they do. Up in finglas here's the actual address.

Unit 5, Mygan Park, Jamestown Road, Dublin 11, Ireland

Thanks. Will be paying them a visit in person if anything happens and they ignore communications :)

• Advertisement

I rang and they say they cant find my parcel and want me to go back to the seller to check what name/address he used.

They are basically saying the seller didnt put the info on it and now they cant find it.

I guess Ill just wave goodbye to the 30 quid I spent there.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement