Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel Motel Thread (post all related questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

Tinie wrote: »
    I havent used parcel motel in a long time, but how long does it take usually from when an order is delivered by the courier to the northern depot, to being dropped into your specified locker down south?

-last week i paid for an item on monday
    -it was despatched on Tuesday
    -Arrived in Antrim Friday morning
    -delivered to dublin locker friday afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭waylander2002

shipto looks good. have you used? wonder do customs catch u>? i used buy laptops from the states and was good prices, but now with ebay customs ontop are huge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jaymcg91

shipto looks good. have you used? wonder do customs catch u>? i used buy laptops from the states and was good prices, but now with ebay customs ontop are huge

They should, tax evasion is against the law. eBay are simply complying with the law.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭darraghking22

For anyone wondering, I ordered the apple watch and have it delivered to PM Antrim depot. Due for delivery tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 seller2345

Quick question, apologies if it has been asked before. If I send something to another parcel motel and pay the €4.50 charge for a small locker, does the other person have to pay another fee to collect the parcel?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

seller2345 wrote: »
    Quick question, apologies if it has been asked before. If I send something to another parcel motel and pay the €4.50 charge for a small locker, does the other person have to pay another fee to collect the parcel?

NO only the sender has to pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 seller2345

Great, thanks for the quick response :)

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭username?!

Got the "Insufficient funds for your parcel" email for my parcel yesterday afternoon and topped it up like I normally would but I have not received my pin for my parcel.

I usually get this straight away when this happens, any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

username?! wrote: »
    Got the "Insufficient funds for your parcel" email for my parcel yesterday afternoon and topped it up like I normally would but I have not received my pin for my parcel.

I usually get this straight away when this happens, any ideas?

Same happened me a few weeks ago but it took a while for it to be delivered after I topped up.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Why not just associate your credit card with the account and it'll just take the money when needed?

• Advertisement

Thargor wrote: »
    Why not just associate your credit card with the account and it'll just take the money when needed?

I did but my credit card changed and I forgot to update it on PM hence the message :D Then I decided to top up with the offer of 1 free stay they had.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 smasherplan9

For anyone wondering, I ordered the apple watch and have it delivered to PM Antrim depot. Due for delivery tomorrow.
    UPS delivered mine to PM Antrim at ten past twelve today, waiting to hear from PM now...

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Joo0

I did but my credit card changed and I forgot to update it on PM hence the message :D Then I decided to top up with the offer of 1 free stay they had.

Is that the 40 euro one?

Joo0 wrote: »
    Is that the 40 euro one?

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Does anyone know are Nightline and PM customer care different departments? Gross incompetence at nightline is driving me up the wall which is surprising considering PM has always been decent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

Patww79 wrote: »

As far as I'm away you just buy it and it covers you for the time frame for anything you get dispatched to PM but if it's something you need clarified maybe try contacting PM to make sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

Is there an alternative to Parcel Motel that gives you a UK mainland address? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭stezie

im trying to work out, why does my parcel go from england to my parcel motel in antrim, then all the way down to Dublin, then all the way back up to Donegal.. it take another day at least for that extra trip.. why can the parcel not go from antrim and then straight across to donegal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭El.duderino

Why do they take 3.95€ every month out of any credit in your account. I topped up 40 and its nearly gone and I only used half that amount! The "Credit Use" charge comes out every month and eats balance. Scammers! Never mentioned when topping up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

Why do they take 3.95€ every month out of any credit in your account. I topped up 40 and its nearly gone and I only used half that amount! The "Credit Use" charge comes out every month and eats balance. Scammers! Never mentioned when topping up.

I doubt that's correct, I topped up ages ago (when the price went up and you could buy 10 @old price) and have only been charged for any delivery, nothing else. So I guess it's either a mistake or you actually had stuff delivered/sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Maybe you're receiving some junk mail from sellers you've bought from recently ?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

jamescd wrote: »
    Maybe you're receiving some junk mail from sellers you've bought from recently ?
    He should have still gotten texts & emails if this was the case.

I also have never had any credit taken, nor heard of anybody else.

This isn't correct, you need to contact them and get any money taken incorrectly reimbursed.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭me0w

They are definitely slower than they used to be, probably bc theyre getting really popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

hi there, using parcel motel for the first time, got the checked in notification saturday and was expecting it to arrive today but notification yet, does that mean give up on today, its just im trying to plan my day around going into town to collect, using the instore service aswel if that means anything to you

Depp wrote: »
    hi there, using parcel motel for the first time, got the checked in notification saturday and was expecting it to arrive today but notification yet, does that mean give up on today, its just im trying to plan my day around going into town to collect, using the instore service aswel if that means anything to you

just got an email from parcelmotel stating that theyve hads to discontinue the location id signed up for and theyre delivering it to my home address free of charge :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Depp wrote: »
    just got an email from parcelmotel stating that theyve hads to discontinue the location id signed up for and theyre delivering it to my home address free of charge :)

For every future parcel or just a parcel that is on the way?

• Advertisement

nava wrote: »
    For every future parcel or just a parcel that is on the way?

just the one thats on its way unfortunately, that wouldve been a fairly sweet deal

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement