Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel Motel Thread (post all related questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Parcel Motel: Orla

msg11 wrote: »
    I order an item from Amazon about 2 weeks ago they said they have dispatched it and I have received nothing from anyone ?

Please PM me your PMID and I will check this for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

Please PM me your PMID and I will check this for you.

Hi Orla, you Have a pm from me about the issue from last friday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

jamescd wrote: »
    Just used this for the 1st time. Ordered a pair of jeans from the UK, saved me £7 in postage. Hope everything goes well :)

Got the dispatched message from seller for this on monday (yesterday). Can I expect to get it tomorrow (wednesday) or is 2 days too soon ?

• I don't suppose the new locations will be established by the end of October as previously stated?

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

my item arrived this morning, will defo use them again!
    Thank you Parcel Motel :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Hi guys
    Has anyone used the parcel motel UK address on E bay uk with paypal.I have registered the UK address on E bay and set it as my main address and have tried to do the same on paypal but i cant change the country to UK or does that matter?Any help appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭ispini1984

Collecting my 4th package today, Soccer jersey from Triads.

Great serivce and saving :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭nitros7

Hi Orla
    Any update on when Tralee or Killarney Lockers are going to be installed?
    OK...the wait is over....Here's the updated list of planned Parcel Motel locations in the next phase. Cork city & county, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Sligo,Wexford, Clonmel & North Tipperary, Carlow, Kilkenny, Portlaoise, Mullingar, Athlone, Ennis, Castlebar, Letterkenny, Tralee, Killarney, Cavan, Longford, Tullamore. I hope we're keeping you all happy :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Pete67

NATLOR wrote: »
    Hi guys
    Has anyone used the parcel motel UK address on E bay uk with paypal.I have registered the UK address on E bay and set it as my main address and have tried to do the same on paypal but i cant change the country to UK or does that matter?Any help appreciated.

Just change it on eBay, you don't need to change the Paypal address.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Thanks PETE 67, works a treat..now to spend a fortune i don't have!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

I ordered something online and Put in the Parcel Motel english address but forgot to put in Mallusk, will that matter.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

bigron2109 wrote: »
    I ordered something online and Put in the Parcel Motel english address but forgot to put in Mallusk, will that matter.:(

No, I think they dropped the Mallusk part from the address recently anyway.

So you were ahead of them!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Have now got 3 deliveries from UK via parcel motel, through Ebay and Amazon, saving hugely on P&P each time.

Super facility, fantastic service.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

eamonnq wrote: »
    No, I think they dropped the Mallusk part from the address recently anyway.

So you were ahead of them!!!
    Cheers Mate, Was kinda nervous ordering, but we will wait and see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭zapata

msg11 wrote: »
    I order an item from Amazon about 2 weeks ago they said they have dispatched it and I have received nothing from anyone ?
    Same here from Amazon - a book. 3 weeks since dispatch from UK. :( I've been in contact with parcel motel by email.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭funnyname

Used it today, great service, hope ye roll it out to Galway soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

zapata wrote: »
    Same here from Amazon - a book. 3 weeks since dispatch from UK. :( I've been in contact with parcel motel by email.

They told me it arrived today in NI , surely it could not take near two weeks? First time with Parcel Motel, I will write this off as it's hard to say what happened. The Amazon shop has good feed back and 24hour dispatch, used Royal Mail and Parcel Motel both have good feed back.

Wouldn't mind there just a few air fresheners :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,318 ✭✭✭✭Esel

ParcelMotel don't have an English address.... :)

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Have used Parcel motel many times now,I even have to drive 20 mins to my nearest one to collect but is still saving me money.

Just got the text and e-mail a few minutes ago, sweet :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

if you read previous posts Orla said we no longer need to put Mallusk on the address

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭jibberjive

Another happy customer, 4th time using Parcel Motel & its just fab. Ordered from Asda had my delivery within 3 days :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭richiek67

Its a great service I have to say. Thought of this idea myself about 2 years ago, in so much as, I though ,'wouldn't it be great if you could re-direct mail to another pick up location other than business or home?!!
    Pity I diden't meet like minded business people....lol

Anyway, well done to who ever started this idea,,,, long may it continue. Any jobs going?? :)

Another satisfied customer here. Picked up my 1st parcel without any trouble, was in and out in minutes. Delivery was super quick too :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rocksolid

guys, can someone clear something up for me, can or does parcel motel do a forwarding service for northern ireland to southern ireland??

say a site only offers postage to the UK, can i use a northern parcel motel and then forward to a southern one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

You get it sent to the Northern Ireland address where it is then sent to your selected Parcel Motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

NoelDoran wrote: »
    guys, can someone clear something up for me, can or does parcel motel do a forwarding service for northern ireland to southern ireland??

say a site only offers postage to the UK, can i use a northern parcel motel and then forward to a southern one?

Yes, all the info on the How it works

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rocksolid

Vuzuggu wrote: »
    You get it sent to the Northern Ireland address where it is then sent to your selected Parcel Motel.

sound for that, what sort of money does that cost?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

NoelDoran wrote: »
    sound for that, what sort of money does that cost?

Have you looked at the site? For most parcels it €3.50 but for larger heavier ones it can be more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

Just got all my order finished there. Great service and great staff.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement