Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel Motel Thread (post all related questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

javagal wrote: »
    Hi oral, please can you check to see if my parcel is with you. I got an email saying it had been delivered but no money has been taken from my pm account. Could you just do a quick check please?
    Pm I'd is pm66423

Do you like to give or receive ?

(Don't answer that :P)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

I used parcel motel for the first time this week and collected my parcel today. Got free delivery in the uk. Excellent service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

I'm expecting a parcel to get to the motel tonight. Im sitting here staring at my email waiting for it. Hopefully PM won't let me down, don't think I can wait till the morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

Just got the email and text. What are the chances!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

Looking good - you should get a text about at about 7am tomorrow morning to collect at your leisure.

Sorry, re-read your post, you mean to collect tonight? not sure what time they get there at tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

jamescd wrote: »

Do you like to give or receive ?

!

(Don't answer that :P)
    Stupid autocorrect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭yoshx

i got the problem with very.co.uk ,it hardly accepted the parcel motel delivey address but it didnt let me register as a credit member, and only those ppl gets the discount

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Can I just buy 1 credit or do I have to buy a block(min 3) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Can I just buy 1 credit or do I have to buy a block(min 3) ?

You can opt to pay with your card payg, so anytime something arrives for you, they will charge €3.50 to your visa/similar card.

Select this option in 'payment options' in account details.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 siavopho

Just collected a package from Miltown Spar.

It was from Hollandand Barrett. They used the wrong address on the package - as in image below - I've just edited my name out.
    I've checked when I made the order and I used the correct address.
    In fact, the invoice inside has the correct Parcel Motel address and my details are correct also.
    It seems Parcel Motel or whoever it was delivered to understandably opened the package.

ArXDA.jpg

Miltown Spar
    XEARz.jpg

Screen showing which locker is open.

zsh6z.jpg

Open Locker

LGwKd.jpg

Small? Locker size
    suoqY.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Are you sure you used BT36 4PE at the post code and not BT36 4PX?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 siavopho

aphex™ wrote: »
    Are you sure you used BT36 4PE at the post code and not BT36 4PX?

I used BT36 4PX

According to Parcel Motel, either will work:

Ao5pv.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭love that turbo

Orla, any word on when coming to Navan. Used the Trim one quite few times but its a bit out of the way for me.

Great service

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

siavopho wrote: »
    I used BT36 4PX

According to Parcel Motel, either will work:

Ao5pv.jpg
    Its my understanding that BT36 4PE should be always used as the postcode

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Affluenza

Hi I got a message yesterday at 7am to let me know that my parcel was ready in Dundalk.
    I won't be able to make it until around 8am on Monday will it still be there?
    Also I wasn't able to find the parcel motel in Dundalk topaz....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Parcel Motel: Orla

Affluenza wrote: »
    Hi I got a message yesterday at 7am to let me know that my parcel was ready in Dundalk.
    I won't be able to make it until around 8am on Monday will it still be there?
    Also I wasn't able to find the parcel motel in Dundalk topaz....

Sent you a PM

Orla, any word on when coming to Navan. Used the Trim one quite few times but its a bit out of the way for me.

Great service

Thanks! I am hoping to have news on Navan very soon. Watch this space for details. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Duzzie

Thanks! I am hoping to have news on Navan very soon. Watch this space for details. :)

And Cavan?? I saw it was put on hold before Christmas, where and when will that happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Affluenza

Hi just got the package. All was good. Will definitely use again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭djsim101

Dear PM team, I have used your PM service twice now over the last week or so have been very impressed.

I have a quick question however. I am based in Limerick and have selected PM on the Dock Road. There is a much closer Topaz garage with PM machine on premises located on the R527, which is located close to the Childers RD, which is not on the drop down list.

The machine has been in place since December, could you tell me if\when this location is going live?

Many thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭quikquest

Ill ask again Orla

Any date on when the Parcel Motel will be live in Mullingar? I see its their at Topaz on Lynn Rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Any news on Wexford yet please

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭SteveAdti

Hi Orla .
    Orla i have made a mistake with a delivery from the uk.
    I stupidly put my wifes name and my PMID . It was delivered to the northern parcel motel on fri the 4th .
    Can you help .?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭podge3

Hi Orla

I have used Parcelmotel several times now and its a great service. I have one little gripe though....

I don't know if this has been pointed out before but customers are charged the full price if more than one package is being delivered on the same day. For example, I had 2 charges made to my card today and both will be delivered tomorrow to the same PM.

While I can appreciate that some extra cost will be incurred on the second package, could a discount be given for multiple packages being delivered on the same day?

quikquest wrote: »
    Ill ask again Orla

Any date on when the Parcel Motel will be live in Mullingar? I see its their at Topaz on Lynn Rd.

The Mullingar Parcel Motel is currently at the testing stage. This can take up to between a week and 10 days. Apologies for the wait, please bear with us and we hope it will be worth it in the end :)

SteveAdti wrote: »
    Hi Orla .
    Orla i have made a mistake with a delivery from the uk.
    I stupidly put my wifes name and my PMID . It was delivered to the northern parcel motel on fri the 4th .
    Can you help .?
    Thanks

Hi there. Please PM me the details. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,099 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Hi guys, got two TV's from Amazon delivered to Parcel motel, Belfast address. Looking to get them sent down south. How long does it take to get the text about over-sized packages?
    City Link tracking shows they were delivered to Parcel Motel in Newtownabbey this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

You should get a text at some stage tomorrow to let you know there in the depot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

I had an item delivered to Parcelmotel in the North last Friday morning .
    3.50 was debited from my account that day but i havent received any text or email yet .Would it take this long to forward it to a Cork locker ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement