Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel Motel Thread (post all related questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Parcel Motel: Orla

lowelife wrote: »
    YEAH!!!!

Now this is what I have been waiting for....

My first motel was in Lucan
    Then got closer in Trim

Now I have a much much closer one

Thanks Parcel Motel

Glad to hear it, hope it's within walking distance now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Orla, would there be anything to say for a PM in Tipperary Town?

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

Hi Orla, just wondering, if I've signed up myself, is any one else living at the same address allowed sign up?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

BroLo wrote: »
    Hi Orla, just wondering, if I've signed up myself, is any one else living at the same address allowed sign up?

It's not tied to your home address.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

I assume they mean for the free stays. My wife and I have both signed up without any issues.

• Advertisement

Yes I was talking about the free stays, thanks.

I'm sure this has been asked but I couldn't find out how to word it in my search to find it (I tried).

Anyway, if you have no credit and something arrives for you what happens?

• I'm fairly sure Orla said it's held for you and they contact you. If you don't want to pay they send it back. Hope my memory ain't failing me here....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Any movement on a Dublin city centre depot?

Brian wrote: »
    Any movement on a Dublin city centre depot?

There's one in Grand Canal Quay.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭zeromemory

Hi Orla,

My account have been debited last Friday (18th) but i still havent got a text message saying it's ready for collection. Do you mind having a look. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Yes I was talking about the free stays, thanks.

I'm sure this has been asked but I couldn't find out how to word it in my search to find it (I tried).

Anyway, if you have no credit and something arrives for you what happens?
    You could the pay as you go option then tHey only take the money when you have a delivery,saves buying credit.

NATLOR wrote: »
    You could the pay as you go option then tHey only take the money when you have a delivery,saves buying credit.

Doesn't answer my question though. Don't necessarily want to tie my card info with the account, and I currently have no credit so I wanted to know if I ordered what would happen when it arrives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

Doesn't answer my question though. Don't necessarily want to tie my card info with the account, and I currently have no credit so I wanted to know if I ordered what would happen when it arrives.
    AS FAR AS I KNOW YOU GET A MESSAGE TO SAY YOU HAVE NO CREDIT AND TO TOP UP,CHECK THE WEBSITE MIGHT TELL YOU UNDER FAQ

NATLOR wrote: »
    AS FAR AS I KNOW YOU GET A MESSAGE TO SAY YOU HAVE NO CREDIT AND TO TOP UP,CHECK THE WEBSITE MIGHT TELL YOU UNDER FAQ
    No need to shout! :D

Achilles wrote: »
    No need to shout! :D

THATS MY NORMAL VOICE!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Achilles wrote: »
    There's one in Grand Canal Quay.

Yeah, but it's in a Spar. Do you know the hours for that place? Thanks.

Brian wrote: »
    Yeah, but it's in a Spar. Do you know the hours for that place? Thanks.

It's outside the spar it has full 24hr access. I work just across the road and have used it a few times after hours. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭postmanpat78

can some one in pm,please tell me why you took 7 euro from my account today,when a parcel is only suspose to cost 3.50.i tell you if this problem is not sorted,ill never use your services again,i had 7 euro today,i had one outstanding order,and you charge me 7 euro,i dont think so,if there is aproblem with pm orderd,text messages,its not my fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

can some one in pm,please tell me why you took 7 euro from my account today,when a parcel is only suspose to cost 3.50.i tell you if this problem is not sorted,ill never use your services again,i had 7 euro today,i had one outstanding order,and you charge me 7 euro,i dont think so,if there is aproblem with pm orderd,text messages,its not my fault.

Amazon order split into two? Oversize package? World is against you?

• Advertisement

• I do wish he'd take it easy on the commas though. It's like reading a telegram.

only 2 orders that i had ordered and they where from ebay got one and the other one is on its way i hope so maybe as you say chet t16 maybe the world is against me.like mr van zan nothing better to be doing than commenting on peoples post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

only 2 orders that i had ordered and they where from ebay got one and the other one is on its way i hope so maybe as you say chet t16 maybe the world is against me.like mr van zan nothing better to be doing than commenting on peoples post.

What was the second order that you got charged €7 for. Was it a large item or a heavy item?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Phibsboro

Phibsboro wrote: »
    I got an email from customer support this morning saying there had been an issue with text notifications over the weekend due to the weather and they were extending my stay by 48 hrs.

My particular motel (Cabra Topaz) also had a technical fault so I'm waiting for word on that getting sorted.

c

Just to let you know that everything worked out fine. I got a text yesterday evening with a new PIN, indicating the motel had been fixed. Went around and collected my parcel no problem.

Still love this service :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Squeaky the Squirrel

Could be a nice shiny leaflet aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Parcel Motel: Orla

Sent you a PM.

it was an error that my account was debited twice but all is sorted now it was not a leaflet or anything heavy but all sorted now thanks to orla.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,256 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

any parcel motel in wexford?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

nig1 wrote: »

Check there site..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

nig1 wrote: »

Due to contract negotiations and/or site preparations Wexford is curently delayed but it is due soon. Hopefully soon I have a long list of goods to buy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement