Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel Motel Thread (post all related questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Never mind, dumb f*cks on here wouldn't know how to reply to a serious question, and no reply from Parcel Motel says it all. Amateurs.....

I'll avoid the service like a plague

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭rameire

End of the world.
    It could be in a testing phase before it is implemented.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

rameire wrote: »
    End of the world.
    It could be in a testing phase before it is implemented.

Yeah, I reckon this is it, I think the implementation and testing phase takes about 2 weeks and I would presume that would be with no major issues arising.

The cheek of them though, teasing the good people of Tullamore like this!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Typical Stupid C*nts on this forum, should of known that I wouldn't get a proper reply.

• Advertisement

shocksy wrote: »
    Never mind, dumb f*cks on here wouldn't know how to reply to a serious question, and no reply from Parcel Motel says it all. Amateurs.....

Of course you will.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Typical Stupid C*nts on this forum, should of known that I wouldn't get a proper reply.

What was your question?

The Mullingar Parcel Motel is currently at the testing stage. This can take up to between a week and 10 days. Apologies for the wait, please bear with us and we hope it will be worth it in the end :)

Testing takes between a week and 10 days............

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Never mind, dumb f*cks on here
    Typical Stupid C*nts on this forum
    Infracted, any more of this and you'll get a permanent ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Parcel Motel: Orla

Hi Orla,

Im looking to get a clothes airer delivered from the UK. It is light enough but the package dimensions will be larger than the allowed size. I think I read before that you can deliver to a number of Nightline Depots around Ireland for no extra cost and that one is based in Kerry but I cant find that post now. Is that correct? Also where is the depot located in Kerry and what are the collection hours from there? What way do I inform Parcelmotel that I require the package to be sent to a deport rather than a motel.

Thanks.

Hi there. When we receive the item in Dublin, we'll send you a text to let you know it's arrived. If you want it send to our Kerry depot, just let us know and we'll send it there at no extra charge. The Nightline Kerry Depot is located in the Monavalley Industrial Estate in Tralee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭Brian017

These were your first posts in this thread. Generally you need to ask a question to get a reply. They're not mind readers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Brian017 wrote: »
    These were your first posts in this thread. Generally you need to ask a question to get a reply. They're not mind readers.

I think he was asking on behalf of the poor neglected citizens of Tullamore, why the parcel motel there is not in service.

Seven Worlds will Collide

I think he was asking on behalf of the poor neglected citizens of Tullamore, why the parcel motel there is not in service.

The Parcel Motel at Loughrey's Bar in Tullamore is currently being commissioned and tested. This can take up to 2 weeks so please bear with us as our installation crew is working as fast as they can to get the new locations up and running.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Dermotsull13

Hi there. When we receive the item in Dublin, we'll send you a text to let you know it's arrived. If you want it send to our Kerry depot, just let us know and we'll send it there at no extra charge. The Nightline Kerry Depot is located in the Monavalley Industrial Estate in Tralee.

Thats great. Do you know the opening hours in Tralee? Couldnt find them on the website. Also do I just reply to the text I receive and mention that I would like it moved to the depot in Tralee?

Thats great. Do you know the opening hours in Tralee? Couldnt find them on the website. Also do I just reply to the text I receive and mention that I would like it moved to the depot in Tralee?

Opening hours for the Tralee depot are Mon to Fri 7am to 7pm, Sat 8am to 12pm, and closed on Sunday. Please email customerservice@parcelmotel.com to let us know you want it moved or call us on LoCall 1890 24 17 17

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭richiek67

Just wondering if anyone knows if a parcel needs duty to be paid then what address does PM re-direct it too...Back to sender?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,682 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

richiek67 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone knows if a parcel needs duty to be paid then what address does PM re-direct it too...Back to sender?

I'm pretty sure in their terms and conditions they state the will eefuse to accept any parcel which duty is payable on so is returned to sender.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭postmanpat78

shocksy in realtion to ur post,from my dealings with parcel mote,they are far from amateurs,and a lot of people in here would agree the service is a1 and the customer service is very good,what other comapny has employees replying to people on sunday night,i reckon you should think before you speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Champ

Will Parcel Motel be operating normally on Good Friday the 29'th?

Champ wrote: »
    Will Parcel Motel be operating normally on Good Friday the 29'th?

Yes, we'll be operating as normal but just to point out that Good Friday is a public holiday in Northern Ireland so there will be no deliveries to our Antrim office on Friday. However we'll be receiving deliveries as usual on Saturday and your parcels will reach the Parcel Motels on Saturday night into Sunday morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Ordered a Raspberry Pi from newit.co.uk in England yesterday afternoon, got it sent to the NI address and received it this evening in Kilmacanogue :cool:

Made the same order last week and just by luck I was in to collect it from An Post on the Friday afternoon or I would of been waiting till after the weekend.

Happy customer here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭richiek67

derra wrote: »
    Ordered a Raspberry Pi from newit.co.uk in England yesterday afternoon, got it sent to the NI address and received it this evening in Kilmacanogue :cool:

Made the same order last week and just by luck I was in to collect it from An Post on the Friday afternoon or I would of been waiting till after the weekend.

Happy customer here.

I've a Raspberry-pi too, wondering if there is a forum for Rpi??

PM is a great service. Got my 5th item np this week...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 JakuBuLL

Hello people. I am really curious if Parcel Motel will be setting up in Castlebar,Mayo ??? I saw it on a truck in the town centre a week ago but I could not locate it the day after, I assume it'll be on a petrol station?? I am in a real need for parcel motel to set up here :-)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,495 ✭✭✭irishgeo

JakuBuLL wrote: »
    Hello people. I am really curious if Parcel Motel will be setting up in Castlebar,Mayo ??? I saw it on a truck in the town centre a week ago but I could not locate it the day after, I assume it'll be on a petrol station?? I am in a real need for parcel motel to set up here :-)

Thanks

i didnt find it either,

only a few places it can go anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I have an order missing

It was from an Amazon reseller (Cable Mountain)

It was not registered postage. But Item should have been delivered by yesterday.

I rang parcel motel this morning on the 1890 and got through to someone in Nightline who took my number to get someone to ring me back, but so far no call.

Anyone know the best way to get through to them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Little Miss Cutie

PM sent to Orla :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 JakuBuLL

irishgeo wrote: »
    i didnt find it either,

only a few places it can go anyway.

I saw the truck at the Welcome Inn, maybe the driver just got shocked on how bad this town is and turned back to Dublin where there's never enough of PM's.
    Anyways, time will tell, better sooner than later though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

All of those of you in Killarney in Kerry... just passed a newly placed but not yet up and running PM in the Amber petrol station on the tralee road side of the town... just next to the Killarney court hotel.

Nice to see loads of new PMs opening.

One thing though Orla and team... the location shows your Trim PM nowhere near where it actually is on the map on your site. Ye might want to update that.

Also, any word on the Navan PM yet? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Nuggatey

I am having difficulty claiming my parcel from Parcel Motel and was wondering if anyone has encountered a similar problem. I ordered something online and although I provided the full PM address including the PMID and my name the sender cut out parts of the address including my PMID.

I received an email from PM on Tuesday to say a parcel had arrived for (my name) and as there is more than one registered account holder with this name they wanted to know if I was expecting a parcel and could they have the sender details. I have had a few back and forward emails with PM and I still don't seem to be getting anywhere.

I supplied the sender's name and address, which she assures me is on the parcel, only to be asked what the contents of the parcel were. I then asked how many (my name)s were expecting parcels from (suppliers name). Might I add the supplier is not the likes of Amazon from which a huge percentage of people order from. The response I received included this sentence:

"honestly yes I do have more than one person in the name of (my name) expecting a parcel, which is a rarity but it has happened".

I am trying not to read into this too much but to me this sounds a little sarcastic? In fairness I asked how many (my name) expected a package from (supplier name).

I'm pretty disappointed with this service and really trying not to lose my cool but at this stage I am finding the whole thing a bit ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,105 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Nuggatey wrote: »
    I am having difficulty claiming my parcel from Parcel Motel and was wondering if anyone has encountered a similar problem. I ordered something online and although I provided the full PM address including the PMID and my name the sender cut out parts of the address including my PMID.

id be blaming the sender not PM

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement