Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Package Change

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭hazchem

Hi John,

Following on Friday, i will arrange for the 8 hour repair option to be removed from your account and get back to you tomorrow to confirm.

Thanks, Mark

Thanks Mark.

Regards John

Hi John,

Following on Friday, i will arrange for the 8 hour repair option to be removed from your account and get back to you tomorrow to confirm.

Thanks, Mark

Just logged into “My Eircom” under “Current Products” still showing three separate items.

How long does it take to be changed to reflect the “Bundle” I am currently on since 17/07/12 it is almost two months now since my speeds were reduced yet my Bill is still not sorted.

Mark I appreciate your efforts to sort this out but to take two months for a simple product change is ridiculous.

Thanks John.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

hazchem wrote: »
    Just logged into “My Eircom” under “Current Products” still showing three separate items.

How long does it take to be changed to reflect the “Bundle” I am currently on since 17/07/12 it is almost two months now since my speeds were reduced yet my Bill is still not sorted.

Mark I appreciate your efforts to sort this out but to take two months for a simple product change is ridiculous.

Thanks John.

Hi John,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. Just to confirm I have removed the 8 hour repair option from your account.

REF: 3451204CH

The change will not be reflected until the next bill is issued.

Again, I apologise that it took me some time to understand and locate as to where the discrepancy was in the charges (Which I appreciate you pointed out).

However with the exception of that charge - €2.50 exc Vat or 3.08 Inc vat The bundle / bill is reflective of the change you requested?

Thanks, Mark

Hi John,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. Just to confirm I have removed the 8 hour repair option from your account.

REF: 3451204CH

The change will not be reflected until the next bill is issued.

Again, I apologise that it took me some time to understand and locate as to where the discrepancy was in the charges (Which I appreciate you pointed out).

However with the exception of that charge - €2.50 exc Vat or 3.08 Inc vat The bundle / bill is reflective of the change you requested?

Thanks, Mark

Thanks for that Mark I really appreciate your efforts to sort it out satisfactorily.

It really is not your fault that Eircom’s it system is so flaky that a simple package change runs into such problems and waste both your time and mine.

Regards,
    John.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

hazchem wrote: »
    Thanks for that Mark I really appreciate your efforts to sort it out satisfactorily.

It really is not your fault that Eircom’s it system is so flaky that a simple package change runs into such problems and waste both your time and mine.

Regards,
    John.

Hi John,

No problem,

I appreciate the process of downgrading the package (online) with the correct bundle should have been a loot quicker and easier. Thank you, as you have been very patient given the situation.

Mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement